Honored Contributor

Well I had high hopes for this product.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get any product out.  Must have pumped that thing over 50 times and no product.  Realize I could have gotten a defective pump but not sure I want to try again.  It's past the return date so will just toss it.  So disappointed because I was looking forward to trying it.  The Retinol I bought from this brand has the same kind of pump on it, hoping I have better luck with that.

Respected Contributor

Re: Naturium Azelaic Emulsion

I wouldn't toss something because the pump didn't work. I would unscrew the pump, reposition it and try again. If that still didn't work I would hunt down a pump that would fit from another container and try the product before I pitch it.

Honored Contributor

I would also find a way to get it out, unscrew the pump and get the product off the tube of the pump. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 and @Shelbelle - you ladies are so right.  I gave up a bit too fast.  After posting I went and tried again.  This time I unscrewed the top and turned the bottle upside down and tapped out the product on my hand.  Then since the product was at the top of the bottle, put the lid back on and the pump worked!  Think I was frustrated when I posted and didn't think of alternative methods to get the product out.  Thank you both!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Well I had high hopes for this product.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get any product out.  Must have pumped that thing over 50 times and no product.  Realize I could have gotten a defective pump but not sure I want to try again.  It's past the return date so will just toss it.  So disappointed because I was looking forward to trying it.  The Retinol I bought from this brand has the same kind of pump on it, hoping I have better luck with that.

@JudyL 

Did you take the cap off and check to see if the pump tube got disconnected? If that happened then there's the problem.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee - I figured out a way to get the product our of the bottle.  So glad I did!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL 

I'm using Naturium Azelaic Emulsion right now.  I like it so far, but can't honestly say it's doing anything, at least not yet.  It is a lighter emulsion than Paula's Choice Azelaic Acid.  If I don't see any better performance from the Naturium, I'll probably go back to PC's.  I kinda' like the texture of hers more since my skin is dry as an overcooked Thanksgiving turkey.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Did you get it from her site or Amazon?

I have the retinol and have no problem with the pump

on it or the glycolic acid bottle.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Or you can get just the small one at WM in the beauty aisle.

Honored Contributor

Spatty Money Saving Spatula, Pink & White