Honored Contributor

Re: Naturim Retinol Serum Smell

@Dazlin 

There are some markings on the box that I'm sure indicate a date but it's in "code" so I don't know the expiration date.  I called Amazon.  I'm returning it and have ordered another.  I was surprised they wanted the old product back but they did and wanted me to pay for the return shipping Smiley Surprised  Uh, NO.  Must have been a new rep.  The customer shouldn't have to pay return shipping for a bad product.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Thanks @Dazlin for letting us know about the products you didn't like.  Once I am done with my Elemis eye cream, I will be looking for a less expensive option and the one you mentioned was on my list.  Think I'll try others first.

@JudyL , I've used some products from InstaNatural,  ordered from Amazon.  I had a glycolic cleanser,  and was considering trying their retinol.   The line got good reviews, and there's a guy Danny on ShopHQ, that supports the InstaNatural products,  you may want to look into it.  Idk if they make an eye cream. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Dazlin - I will look into it.  Still have two tubes of Elemis to work through plus the one I have open now so it'll be a while but always like to have options to look at once I need it.