Contributor

Natural lipstick shade and brand

Looking for a natural looking lip stick/stain that looks natural with a hint of color. I was tempted by the IT products recently online. Fair with green eyes. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Natural lipstick shade and brand

I highly recommend Burts Bees! I've been using their lip products more than any brand lately.

Super Contributor

Check out the Bobbi Brown SHEER lipstick. Very pretty and feel great on.

Also try the Clinique Almost lipsticks, they come in a variety of shades now, my favorite is the original Black honey. You may or may not like that color depending on your coloring and whether you like blue- based shades (I do, am blonde with blue/green eyes).

If you're looking for a cheaper option, try the Revlon lip butters, they are more opaque but really moisturizing. Love those too but I wouldn't categorize them as "natural" looking, they do look more like a lipstick on because they are on the "thicker" side vs. a sheer lippie. hth.

Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Also try the Clinique Almost lipsticks, they come in a variety of shades now, my favorite is the original Black honey. You may or may not like that color depending on your coloring and whether you like blue- based shades (I do, am blonde with blue/green eyes).

If you're looking for a cheaper option, try the Revlon lip butters, they are more opaque but really moisturizing. Love those too but I wouldn't categorize them as "natural" looking, they do look more like a lipstick on because they are on the "thicker" side vs. a sheer lippie. hth.

Clinique only has Black Honey for the Almost Lipsticks now. They brought back all the shades temporarily and no longer sell them!!! These were my favorite as I'm really fair and can't wear Black Honey even though they say it's for everyone.

Super Contributor

On 2/24/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 2/24/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Clinique only has Black Honey for the Almost Lipsticks now. They brought back all the shades temporarily and no longer sell them!!! These were my favorite as I'm really fair and can't wear Black Honey even though they say it's for everyone.

Oh no! That's too bad! Those were beautiful shades!

The black honey doesn't work for everyone, it is definitely for very cool skin tones and a specific coloring. There is no warmth in the color at all, it is very cool.

I am so bummed they stopped carrying the different colors....maybe they will bring them back. I thought they were all very pretty colors. especially the SHY honey, that was really pretty.

Regular Contributor

A221929 (Dalton Nude Lip Wardrobe). IMO these are the perfect ""nudes.""

Regular Contributor

Estee Lauder just came out with some Gorgeous Lippies. They are from the Envy line.

They have a few that are beautiful nude-pink/ Natural

1- desirable

2- Potent

3-Impulsive

I have Impulsive and it's beautiful nude/pink. They remind me so much of my Tom Ford lipsticks regarding texture and pigmentation.

Regular Contributor

Nars Dolce Vita is a good lipstick for the natural lips but better look. The Dior Addict glosses are also nice,Tarte Lipsurgence too.

Valued Contributor

The Laura Mercier "Lips" line is very nice and gives a natural look. I've had good success with "Bare Lips", "Baby Lips", and "Healthy Lips". Nars "Dolce Vita" mentioned above gives a very natural look also.
Valued Contributor

L'oreal Fairest Nude