Contributor

Re: Natural deoderants....just don't work for me.

I use Primal Pit Paste as well but I like the jar format.  Haven't tried the stick.  I have used the lavender, jasmine, and royal/rogue.  The RR is a bit too manly smelling for me but I will use it up pre-workout since I'm usually outside and don't care what I smell like.  Love the other two and have the matching powders.  I first put on the deo and top it with some powder.  Keeps me odor free all day unless I'm doing a hard workout in the heat.   I am somewhat leery of the aluminum in standard anti-perspirants but my real issue is that for some reason they don't mix with my body chemistry like they used to.  That is why I sought out the natural deodorants and they suit my needs well.  So often people get confused and complain that they don't stop wetness but they aren't intended to.  If I were a super sweaty person the PPP might not work as well but I love it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Natural deoderants....just don't work for me.

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I am completely deodorant free, and have been for so long I can't remember when I stopped.  I would wager it's been 30 years.

I am not a shut in and I have worked at physically strenuous jobs outdoors and been a fitness instructor.  I do not see revulsion when I get close to people and hug them, and strangers talk to me all the time.  I have many friends!

I don't even think about it except when I see things like this thread!

@Sweetbay magnolia

I know what you mean. I use it after I shower & that's it. I have never had a sweaty or stinky problem.

I'm sure I would not have any problems if I never used it.