Honored Contributor

Both these ladies are beauties with Bobbi Btown cosmetics.

VIRTUAL LOOK FINDER | TRY IT NOW

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

TURN UP THE VOLUME | SHOP NOW

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Have you tried/used the BB Shadow Sticks? I rec'd some in a gift package and am really loving them. Great as a base color for powder shadow or I've been using a lighter one on lid and a bronzr shade as a liner down into my lashes using a brush on the stick. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I have two BB shadow sticks and a couple of samples.  They are just like Laura Mercier's.  They are very nice to work with.  Happy weekend!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus   I have two BB shadow sticks and a couple of samples.  They are just like Laura Mercier's.  They are very nice to work with.  Happy weekend!

@Katcat1   Many makeup lines are coming out w/ stick shadows incl. Mally, IT, Laura Gellar and high end lines, as well. I think eyes are in focus w/ masks and some women prefer a quick shadow look that's waterproof.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1   are these the Bobbie Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector   Sorry to butt in @Katcat1 . Yes, they go on smoothly and are long wearing. You have the name correctly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector   Sorry to butt in @Katcat1 . Yes, they go on smoothly and are long wearing. You have the name correctly. 

Thank you, @Shanus 

Honored Contributor

Re: Natural Beauty

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector   Need any info on shades?

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Shanus ... I'm looking at her website.   There are a few shades that look really nice.  Just to mention 3:   Malted Pink,  Shell, Sand Dune.   What shades do you have?  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector   Some purchased and some gifted: Heathe Steel, Nude Beach, Truffle, Pink Sparkle, Shell, Stone, Dusty Mauve and Golden Bronze. Caution: keep cap snapped closed. They will dry out.