Honored Contributor

National "No Dirty Dishes Day" and What Foundation Are You Wearing Today?

I can't stay long as I have dirty dishes in the sink and I just found out it's No Dirty Dishes Day Smiley Surprised Uh oh  I sat down to see what foundation everyone was wearing today.  There are so many to choose from.That includes tinted moisturizer.  I'm wearing Rare Beauty's Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer.

I organized my 3 tier makeup cart last night and decided I am NOT going to order the Dior Backstage Face and Body foundation.  Having trouble with shading anyway.  Can't decide between 1.5 neutral and 2 neutral.  No no!  Not going to order it Samantha!

Honored Contributor

Re: National "No Dirty Dishes Day" and What Foundation Are You Wearing Today?

When I wear foundation, I use Laura Geller Balance and Brighten in fair. I have sensitive skin but LG doesn't bother me.

Most days I wear Clinique moisturizer only. 

Honored Contributor

There's NEVER a dirty dish in my sink....

And today, I'm wearing L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte loose powder as a "foundation".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I cleaned up our lunch dishes right after we finished eating.  Today I'm giving a test run on Loreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Foundation. I'm not sold on it.  It goes on nicely and looks good at first, but it's supposed to last all day and I'm finding it gets patchy fairly soon. I'm probably going to return it. 

Honored Contributor

What does that mean, no dishes in the sink or you don't have to deal with dirty dishes today?  I'll take Door No. 2.

Honored Contributor

Guess I"d better go do my dishes!  I'm not wearing any makeup today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Rare Beauty foundation is wearing nicely today.  No setting spray but I knew I wouldn't be going out and about today.  I did lightly powder the T-zone and under my eyes with CT airbrush flawless Finishing Powder.  I usually don't apply powder on top of my crinklies at the top of my cheeks but I tried a new technique and so far so good.  Makeup has been on about 4 hours.  Here is the video title if anyone is interested.  Not sure it's really anything I didn't already know but interesting

HOW TO STOP CONCEALER FROM CREASING UNDER YOUR EYES | NINA UBHI

Esteemed Contributor

I had an appointment today so I wore full make up, including L'Oreal true match serum. I really like this formula and don't mind the dropper at all. And I am so exicted that the Nikol Johnson eye primer works so well for me that I can wear eyeshadow!!! I did do as a few of you recommended and just lightly dusted lids only (from lashes to crease) w/ shadow and it does not look like elephant skin. Smiley Happy It was a very good makeup day for me and 7 hours later, everything still looks good. Getting ready to go wash it off and jump into a warm bubble bath.

Don't currently have any dishes in the sink ... neither hubby or I were home all day. Does that count?

ture match.PNG

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am wearing my $15.99 No 7 Protect and Perfect Advanced All in One Foundation.  Medium coverage.  The color I chose was a perfect match.  It's very light on the skin but gives med. covetrage.  I am really impressed with this foundation.  SPF 50 and 24 hr. hydration.  No dishes in my sink, I washed a couple of glasses before I left out for a haircut.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

I had an appointment today so I wore full make up, including L'Oreal true match serum. I really like this formula and don't mind the dropper at all. And I am so exicted that the Nikol Johnson eye primer works so well for me that I can wear eyeshadow!!! I did do as a few of you recommended and just lightly dusted lids only (from lashes to crease) w/ shadow and it does not look like elephant skin. Smiley Happy It was a very good makeup day for me and 7 hours later, everything still looks good. Getting ready to go wash it off and jump into a warm bubble bath.

Don't currently have any dishes in the sink ... neither hubby or I were home all day. Does that count?

ture match.PNG

@kate2357 - love that serum foundation.  Glad you found an eye primer that works for you!