Honored Contributor

Happy National Lipstick Day! BOGO FREE ALL LIPS! + NEW Limited Edition Lippie Pencil Vaults$28 each. Get Your Free Lip!

Honored Contributor

Ugh, why did I look?!?  Lipsticks are my weakness. 💄 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Mine too!  Only reason I'm not buying is I can't get my drawer closed where I store my lip products Smiley Surprised  I'm constantly having to rearrange them to get the drawer closed.  And that's not counting the Too Faced Rich and Dazzling glosses I have on the counter in a Tatcha box Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Upgrade.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: National Lipstick Day

[ Edited ]

I guess some of us go through a phase where we over-purchase cosmetics, and then they either sit unused .....  or we find something else we like even better.  Personally, I no longer need to have 50 tubes of lipstick to choose from.   

Gift sets can definitely be a good gift idea because regardless of the recipient's preferences and skin tone, something in the set is bound to work.   

I know some women like to experiment, but when I find a shade that is outstandingly flattering, there is no reason to alternate and use something less flattering just for variety's sake.    Of course, JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   I do the same.  

Trusted Contributor

what brand is the BOGO

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe think it says ColorPop on the box.  Kind of faint but pretty sure thats what it says