Regular Contributor

For those of you who like/ love Natasha Denona palettes.....I came new to this brand a couple of years ago when I saw her Safari Paleete at Sephora. Bit the bullet and got it although was expensive. Have never been sorry...a beautiful collection of shadows that look a bit alarming and different....Tribe, an almost red, Maasai, a brownish shade with sort of purple undertones...all totally wearable when I tried them. Sooooo little is needed, huge color payoff, and will last for years.  Last week I got "Biba" sight unseen from her website. I love it as well...a neutral pallet with only a couple of light shimmers which work beautifully to add a a little shimmer to any color in the palette. I am REALLY happy with the quality and duration of these unusual colors. Anyone else use these?  Pretty much set for life, if I chose to be, which of course it won't! 😄

Respected Contributor

Re: Natasha Denona eyeshadow

@dodies I am also "set for life" with eyeshadows & own/have owned almost every brand known to woman, but I have not tried any ND. Yet.

You have me feeling like I should try the brand.

I just gave my daughter two Pat McGrath palettes that are so gorgeous, but just too shimmery for me. The colors weren't really great for me, either, but they were just too beautiful. She has a bit more of an olive tone to her skin, so they will suit her better.

Maybe I should fill that little empty spot with a new palette.....

Respected Contributor

I haven't used the shadows, but I really like the natasha denona blushes!

@dodies 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of course, I had to have the Glam Palette. It's so difficult to find cool toned shadows. I like the brand and the way the shadows apply with little fallout, but think they're a lot of money. I've found other palettes/shadows that are great and less pricey. 

Respected Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

I haven't used the shadows, but I really like the natasha denona blushes!

@dodies 

@moonandthestars  Me, too! Her blushes are amazing!😊💯

Honored Contributor

On Saturday, I received my November BoxyCharm and in it was the Natasha Denona Peak eyeshadow palette which is one of her minis.  It's my understanding this was put together for BoxyCharm and consists of essential shadow colors from her most popular palettes.  It looks pretty but I've not tried it yet.

If I had to buy any one of her palettes it would be the Glam Palette. The colors are gorgeous and they are up my alley because I am pretty much a neutral eyeshadow person.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the cream mattes.  They blend so easily and don't accentuate texture the way drier mattes sometimes can (particularly lighter colors).  The shimmers are also very beautiful.  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org