Respected Contributor

Re: Natasha Deanna Masterclass At Sephora

@jackthebear wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

She was talking about eyeshadow colors and haircolor  which she says to her is more important   in chosing eyeshadows. I have never heard of that before. I have always heard eye color and eyeshadows you should go by. She was also talking about her  Zeno eyeshadow palette and mentioned that everyone can wear the color teal eyeshadow. I love teal but never used that color before as eyeshadow.

I thought I would post as some women may like her and her eyeshadows. I have never tried her eyeshadow as they are out of my price range.

I just noticed I spelled her name wrong it is Denona. 

I think you can edit the title as you started the topic

but I know the brand

they are expensive but I don't like a palette with that many colors anyway

After I posted it I noticed that I spelled her name wrong. Could I still fix it after posted? If so let me know as I don't know how.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama to edit the title, go to your initial message, click on the 3 dots that appear on the upper right hand of the message box, a menu will appear, chose/click on "edit message", make the changes, and then click "post."  You can edit any of your own messages in this fashion.

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly, I don't find that my hair color is much of a factor in what eyeshadows look good on me.  No matter what color my hair is, the grungier shades of yellow and olive greens that lean yellow look terrible on me.  I see other people wear them and they don't look like they were punched in the face a week ago, but that's what I look like when I wear them.  Changing my hair color doesn't change that.

I understand that you can make a color look better by using a transition shade that is the correct undertone for your skin, but I still think some colors just aren't flattering on me.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Re: Natasha Denona Masterclass At Sephora

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@cuddlesmama to edit the title, go to your initial message, click on the 3 dots that appear on the upper right hand of the message box, a menu will appear, chose/click on "edit message", make the changes, and then click "post."  You can edit any of your own messages in this fashion.

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Thank you so much. Much appreciated.