Super Contributor

Re: NassifMD Detox Pads - HSN TS

The ones I got from Costco have the black label

My expiration date is August 2022

Look on bottom of jar and you should see the date

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sue, please keep us posted if you call, I would love to hear what HSN says, my experience with their CS is usually very positive. 

@Shelbelle Just spoke to HSN.  I had the option of a $10 credit, or they will ship me a new set and I can wait to receive that before I have to return this one with return shipping waived.  I decided to get the new shipment.  I could have taken the credit but decided I'd rather have fresh product.  So hopefully that is what I do get.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sue, please keep us posted if you call, I would love to hear what HSN says, my experience with their CS is usually very positive. 

@Shelbelle Just spoke to HSN.  I had the option of a $10 credit, or they will ship me a new set and I can wait to receive that before I have to return this one with return shipping waived.  I decided to get the new shipment.  I could have taken the credit but decided I'd rather have fresh product.  So hopefully that is what I do get.

Sue, I think you ,made the right decision, best to get fresh product and not have to watch the exp date so closely, good for you !! I bet you were not the only one to call, when it was obvious from the presentations that the latest jars are white. Tons of the black label ones listed now on Ebay.  Enjoy using in good health. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

When using these pads at night, do you follow up with your moisturizer?  Or would that interfere with the pads working?

Thanks, I could not find any application directions for this.

Super Contributor

The pads can be used on neck and decolletage.  I use these pads 3 times a week, in my opinion they are the best! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate ot dry out my skin. I love them!

Respected Contributor

@shoppingless wrote:

When using these pads at night, do you follow up with your moisturizer?  Or would that interfere with the pads working?

Thanks, I could not find any application directions for this.

Sorry, just saw this. I use my regular serums and moisturizer after the pads. 

Respected Contributor

Update:   Today I received the second shipment and they are the WHITE jars with an expiration date in 2023.  Smiley Happy  It's entirely possible very few people received the older jars.  Maybe just me!