Honored Contributor

Re: NassifMD Detox Pads - HSN TS

I received mine also and it was the white jars.  I think the darker jar is the new packaging as I have been auto delivery for two years  and I have always gotten the white jars.

Honored Contributor

I would email his website and ask why there are different labels.

Honored Contributor

From what I can tell, the black labeling is old, the black jars are mainly what I see listed on ebay. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone.  I did contact their website and gave them the code from the bottom of the jar so at least I can hopefully find out how long they are good.  I'm sure I will use them up beforehand, but would still be nice to know.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks everyone.  I did contact their website and gave them the code from the bottom of the jar so at least I can hopefully find out how long they are good.  I'm sure I will use them up beforehand, but would still be nice to know.

Would like to know what they say because mine are coming on Monday. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

JUST RECEIVED MINE AND THEY ARE IN THE WHITE JARS.  FIRST TIME ORDERING THEM, SO I AM ANXIOUS TO TRY THEM.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Would like to know what they say because mine are coming on Monday. 

Thank you 

@Valstybaby Curious - did you get the white or black jars?  I heard back from NassifMD and they told me my jars were produced in January 2020 and were good until January 2022.  Good for 6 months once opened.

So I'm guessing you all got newer/fresher product.  I should be able to use mine by next January (even though I may alternate at some point with other product) but not thrilled that mine was already a year old before it even shipped.  I may contact HSN about that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My 2 cents says to call HSN CS and ask at least for a partial refund. You obviously got older product, the white jars were the ones shown on air, and that is new product and what you ordered in good faith. . I would be willing not to return them but you deserve some kind of credit. After all it is 3 jars we are talking about, not just one. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

My 2 cents says to call HSN CS and ask at least for a partial refund. You obviously got older product, the white jars were the ones shown on air, and that is new product and what you ordered in good faith. . I would be willing not to return them but you deserve some kind of credit. After all it is 3 jars we are talking about, not just one. 

Thanks @Shelbelle.  I agree.

Honored Contributor

Sue, please keep us posted if you call, I would love to hear what HSN says, my experience with their CS is usually very positive.