Honored Contributor

Re: NassifMD Detox Pads - HSN TS

Just looked at the ingredients and these pads contain fragrance.  That's a definite pass for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Can the Nassif pads be used on the neck and deck, many thanks

@Shelbelle If it is the same ones as the ones Costco sells (60/$33.99) they are for both face and body.  

I know @SilleeMee has mentioned in the past that there is no percentage of AHA on these pads and I was hoping she would suggest some that did have a percentage of AHA or preferabley Glycolic Acid. 

Thanks, I see that he has seperate ones designated for face and ones for body,  different ones. The ones for the face say can beused on the hands and feet, but nothing about the neck. I will watch the presentations and hear if he says yo take them down to the neck. 

@Shelbelle I'm not sure how these might be different from the ones Costco sells.  Those are for BOTH face and body.  It's right there in bold letters on the jar.  Hope you get your answer in the presentation.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I see this is up for pre-sale - 3 pack of 60 Detox pads in either original or gentle (I'm guessing the gentle is new?).  Original use salicylic and glycolic acid and the gentle uses fruit acids it looks like. $50 with free shipping.

They have very good reviews and I believe they do the 3 pack as a TS once a year.  Any users on here who can comment?

I've used various brands of pads over the years - Dr. Denese, Peter Thomas Roth, Dr. Graf, Consult Beaute, Dr Gross (2 step peel).  Curious about these.  I think I have a $5 coupon so $45 for 3 sounds quite reasonable.  Although I don't use them everyday (and even then once a day, not twice) so this would likely last me far more than 6 months.

@sueinsf I use these pads and they are the best.  I stocked up the last time he was on.  The gentle is new.  I do cut them in half as they are so moist that you don't need to use the whole pad.  Thanks for posting the pre sale I am going to order more.

@Pecky   So glad to see you here, handbag sister, 'cause I just (first time) ordered the pre-sale (watched the old videos), did some quick research on ingredients, and will watch tonight! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for the endorsement, forum friend, I'm in and will watch tonight.

Super Contributor

Was able to purchase 3 packs  at Costco for 9.97 each 

Went back to get more but they were sold out

Not sure if Costco is selling them online

Respected Contributor

@DustRose wrote:

@DustRose   Did they have a DATE??

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for the endorsement, forum friend, I'm in and will watch tonight.

@1Professor  - nice to see you! Yes, this is a good product and excellent TS value. Thanks to competition,  we have some good offers for peel pads.

It's interesting timing with Lancer pads at event/intro price today and the Nassif TS event launching in a few hours. Last week HSN offered the Skinn Cosmetics pads at a BOGO event price. All of them - free shipping! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@DustRose wrote:

@DustRose  - I wonder if Costco will restock these pads. My understanding is they buy overages. I bought the Nassif pads at Costco in store about 6 months ago. The pricing was always 19.95. I haven't seen them restocked.

Your Costco store might have had some remaining stock that they wanted out so the price was slashed. When they do this, there is a black *Asterisk* on the price card which translates to discontinued - do you remember seeing the Asterick on the price card?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@DustRose great deal! I’ve never seen these in my store. Since it’s a “.97” price I believe that is something the individual store has discounted so this is a YMMV deal.
Honored Contributor

You know I never noticed the fragrance in my pads, it hasn't bothered me at all. Prior to using these, I was using Skinn's pads, and I really liked those as well, but they are sold out!