Honored Contributor

Vitacost, Ulta, Amazon all sell Pacifica. 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about the sale, I have been using the pads for awhile now and really like them, put them on auto ship today.......does anyone know anything about the sale eye serum?......there is only 4 reviews on it, all seem to love it.....I have placed an order on it but can cancel today if no one here likes it.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, the 3 jar set with the Bonus Lip Scrub is still $65

I thought this was the one you were talking about @Shelbelle ?  I've been waiting for the price to go back down ever since @JeanLouiseFinch recommended them.  

Honored Contributor

I have been using these pads for over a year and love them.  I also like the lip scrub that comes with the pads.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I thought this was the one you were talking about @Shelbelle ?  I've been waiting for the price to go back down ever since @JeanLouiseFinch recommended them.  

There are 2 sets of 3 jars, for 49.95 you get the 3 jars, for 65 you get 3 jars and the lip scrub. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   There are a few different sets on HSN.  The one @Shelbelle created the thread about is a 3 jar set of 60 pads each for$49.99 - single ship only .  The $65 kit has the same 3 jars but also includes a mini lip exfoliator - single ship or A/S. this is the same kit that was the TS recently.  You can choose the original Detox or the Gentle in either set.  The original is already quite gentle.  The gentle is for those with super, super sensitive skin.  Also, don't forget to cut your pads in half to increase the supply and value. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch  and @Shelbelle .  I was able to place my order and I got the auto delivery.  So glad @Shelbelle posted about the price!  

Honored Contributor

Enjoy them Top Cashback has 12% back now from HSN. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Nassif Pads

[ Edited ]

Along with the pads which is a great price, I ordered the sale eye serum.......I got an email today telling me that the eye serum, was on a huge delay, so they gave me the option of canceling or waiting. I ended up canceling.....but at least I am getting the pads at the sale price, use them twice a day....love them

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch and @Shelbelle - I just went and put my A/D order in.  When I figured out the price - at the $49.99 + tax price (free s/h) it came to about $18.66 for each tub.  This was a special price. The rest of the A/D's will be $55.00 + tax (free s/h) which comes to a little over $20 a tub.  You can't beat that price for 60 pads for each tub!  If I like these, then I can stop my more expensive AHA and Salisylic (sp) stuff that I buy.  He said you can use twice a day but I'll probably only use once a day or alternate days with my retinol so this should last a good long time.  Looking forward to trying these out.