Honored Contributor

FYI, he is on HSN today, and they are offering a 3 jar set for $49.99.  15% back from Top Cashback, special prices on some of his other items too. 

Honored Contributor

Good catch, @Shelbelle.🌷 

@Dazlin, here you go! 😊

Honored Contributor

Yes, the 3 jar set with the Bonus Lip Scrub is still $65

Super Contributor

I am interested in these pads but I do have a question about it being "clean beauty".   I use Suzanne Somers skin care which are certified toxic free so can someone tell me other than ewg giving the pads a rating of 5 if these are safe to use? I truly thank in advance for anyone's suggestion. 👍

Honored Contributor

@addtothis wrote:

I am interested in these pads but I do have a question about it being "clean beauty".   I use Suzanne Somers skin care which are certified toxic free so can someone tell me other than ewg giving the pads a rating of 5 if these are safe to use? I truly thank in advance for anyone's suggestion. 👍

They couldn't sell them if they weren't deemed safe to use.  

According to the listing info, HSN regards them as clean beauty because:  

The HSN Clean Beauty seal designates products without sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, methylisothiazolinone/ methylchloroisothiazolinone, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil, chemical sunscreens, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, aluminum and talc.
It also indicates products that contain less than one percent of synthetic fragrances and are certified cruelty-free by a third-party source.

Super Contributor

Thank you Jeanne Louise!!  I miss using exfoliating pads since back when Dr. Denese came out with them. 

Honored Contributor

Not all Nassif products are Clean Beauty. I just checked one of his items to have Isohexadecane, a fancier term for petroleum. And another has artificial dyes. 

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Not all Nassif products are Clean Beauty. I just checked one of his items to have Isohexadecane, a fancier term for petroleum. And another has artificial dyes. 

Shelbelle, I guess I will have to go through each ingredient to make sure.  I do not want to give out my medical history but for the past 7 years I have done well and I WIN!! Love reading all your posts here.  🙏 

Honored Contributor

@addtothis wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Shelbelle, I guess I will have to go through each ingredient to make sure.  I do not want to give out my medical history but for the past 7 years I have done well and I WIN!! Love reading all your posts here.  🙏 

Thank you, I am very fussy about my ingredients. You may be happy with the ones from Pacifica, their entire line is vegan and clean.

Super Contributor

I just went to Pacifica's website and the ratings are high.  Thank you.