Honored Contributor

Nassif MD Hydro-Screen Supersize Hydrating Serum

This is the TS from HSN.  Has anyone tried this?  The reviews are really good and the price seems great for the size you are getting.  I do use his detox pads and love them.

Super Contributor

Re: Nassif MD Hydro-Screen Supersize Hydrating Serum

This is a miracle in a bottle and my desert island product! I have normal skin with a slight T zone.  It really reduces fine lines almost immediately and works on deeper wrinkles over time.  You can use this with any eye cream or moisturizer.  it's a game changer on the back of hands! I'm on autoship for the duo with the pads and always order these large size when it's special priced.  You skin has never felt do soft after using this.  can you tell I LOVE it! 

Respected Contributor

Several years ago I tried it. I found it very slippery and greasy. I did not like the way it felt on my skin and it never seemed to absorb. It's somewhat similar to Dr. Denese hydroshied but maybe more slippery and greasy and less absorbed. It has dimethicone in it and I don't do well with that ingredient. I do love his detox pads though. And his hydrating cleanser.

Super Contributor

@Grouchomarx I tried the Dr Denese but didn't like it at all.  There's  a bit of a learning curve on how to use it.  I find that as soon as you put a moisturizer over top the serum absorbs immediately. 

Honored Contributor

Reminder 10% back from Top Cashback from HSN

Honored Contributor

I did order the TS and the cleanser. The cleanser had practically all 5 stars.  

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I did order the TS and the cleanser. The cleanser had practically all 5 stars.  

Not sure what size cleaner you ordered but Costco has the 24oz for 49.99 on their website

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some good buys on the cleanser now on ebay, less than Costco.  24 oz for $39.99 and free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

IDK.  The little I saw of the presentation last night, I liked the Before pics better than the After pics.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love this stuff! That’s a great price too although I don’t usually like big oversized bottles. I definitely bought it. It sinks in but if it doesn’t you may be using too much. I have not bought anything since March. I bought this as soon as I saw it.