Respected Contributor

Re: Nassif MD Hydro-Screen Supersize Hydrating Serum

I just checked my order from last night.  Mine says shipped too!  Smiley Happy

I started using it this Spring.  I'm down to my last little bit in my 2 oz bottle, so I was very happy to see it at the size and price.  Of course I got it on AS.

I've got very dry skin.  This is a total winner for me.  It feels so good after washing my face.  I work outside every day.  I get grubby...  Love This Stuff.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Apparently they didn't sell out of it  Maybe they just sold out of the AutoShip.  I just saw them showing it for $72 right before Colleen's TSV presentation.

What was the TSV price? I missed it. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Apparently they didn't sell out of it  Maybe they just sold out of the AutoShip.  I just saw them showing it for $72 right before Colleen's TSV presentation.

What was the TSV price? I missed it. 

@BdBettyB 

$60 w/free sh

Honored Contributor

I never purchase SUPERSIZE.  I like a small/med. size because I feel that you are always receiving a FRESH product when you use up.  With the supersize it is exposed to the air constantly and I question the potency. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I never purchase SUPERSIZE.  I like a small/med. size because I feel that you are always receiving a FRESH product when you use up.  With the supersize it is exposed to the air constantly and I question the potency. 

I know what you mean about supersize products and I usually don't like to buy them either.  But the price was just too good to pass up so I bought it. 

My plan is to transfer a little bit of the serum into a smaller bottle then refrigerate the rest. That way the main bottle will stay fresh and undisturbed. I've done that before with some other stuff I have, too. 

@Katcat1 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky  ~ 

Hi ~ How did you like the Cleanser?  By the time I read all of the reviews I tried to order.  They were then sold out. 

I do love the Pads.  I've been using them since I started the Serum.  

I did get an alert about the 2 for one Cleanser that it was back in stock.  They had one set left, and I got it.  Of course it hasn't arrived yet, so curious as to how you like it.  

Thanks ~ Mistic

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Remember the Deluxe sample size cleanser was in one of the HSN Beauty boxes, I bought a couple of these on ebay for very good prices. 

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@Pecky  ~ 

Hi ~ How did you like the Cleanser?  By the time I read all of the reviews I tried to order.  They were then sold out. 

I do love the Pads.  I've been using them since I started the Serum.  

I did get an alert about the 2 for one Cleanser that it was back in stock.  They had one set left, and I got it.  Of course it hasn't arrived yet, so curious as to how you like it.  

Thanks ~ Mistic

@Mistic Hi, I love it.  It is creamy and so gentle.  It takes off all make up.  I do use a toner after and there was nothing on the cotton ball. My skin feels soft and no tightness at all.  I have to say this is the best cleanser I have ever used and I have tried many LOL.  I am so happy that you were able to get it.  I can't wait to hear what you think.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My serum just came today. I put some on the backs of my hands and it glides right on, leaves a bit of a shine and then a few minutes later it's absorbed completely and you can't feel or see anything on. The fragrance is very light and it doesn't linger. Maybe I need to put some more on b/c it doesn't feel like there's anything on my skin right now...absorbed? I guess I will just have to put it to the real test and apply it to my clean face later. 

I poured some off into a 1-oz. amber glass dropper bottle and put the big bottle in the fridge with the cap back on. I don't plan on using that dropper it came with.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I applied the serum this morning and I don't know why but this stuff just doesn't seem to be hydrating at all. In fact my skin feels a bit dry and I can see dry areas on my face already now. I applied 2 drops on my face and 2 more drops on my neck and dec so that should have been enough...??

ETA - I'll give it a week and if it feels the same, which I suspect it will,  then it's going back. I had high hopes. What a big disappointment!