Honored Contributor

Re: Nassif MD Hydro-Screen Supersize Hydrating Serum

I've only tried the pads and like them. My Costco has them in store $20

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I did order the TS and the cleanser. The cleanser had practically all 5 stars.  

@Pecky - please post reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

I love this stuff! That’s a great price too although I don’t usually like big oversized bottles. I definitely bought it. It sinks in but if it doesn’t you may be using too much. I have not bought anything since March. I bought this as soon as I saw it. 

@KCDiva How do you use it?  Do you mix it with your moisturizer or on top of it?

Super Contributor

@Pecky You put it on first like any serum, follow with eye and face cream.  It would be a mess if you put it on top of moisturizer! 

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I did order the TS and the cleanser. The cleanser had practically all 5 stars.  

The cleanser is amazing too.  lock in the autoship price because it's rarely offered with significant savings.  The large size lasts almost 6 months. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky @I don’t use moisturizer or anything with it. I just use this. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered it! ...on Autoship.  I couldn't resist. The customer reviews are so good. 

Respected Contributor

I love this stuff. I use it daily. I used it last year when I got shingles on my face and I do not have 1 scar from the shingles. My doctor is amazed with that fact that I don't have any marks from the shingles. I apply this over my cream as Dr. Nassif recommends. 

Respected Contributor

The dr. Is saying this is the last step -- after other moisturizers. My question is whether this is like a Plexaderm product -- a temporary frozen look that gets washed away. I don't want it if that's what it is.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

The dr. Is saying this is the last step -- after other moisturizers. My question is whether this is like a Plexaderm product -- a temporary frozen look that gets washed away. I don't want it if that's what it is.

@santorini I did not get to see the full presentation, but looking at the item description you are supposed to put on clean skin, not after your moisturizer.  Anyways, it supposedly delivers intense hydration, so no it would not be a plexaderm-type product.  It's a hydrating product that also has retinol which is supposed to address fine lines although not immediately.