Respected Contributor

Nars New Liquid Blush Launching Today

They never had a liquid blush before and are launching this new  liquid blush today first day of sale ($30.00) and it has real good reviews so far. It isn't limited edition and I think there are 4 or 5  colors. If you are a liquid blush lover check these out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nars New Liquid Blush Launching Today

Clinique used to have a liquid blush called Color Rub...it was great .............disappointed when they discontinued it...

Honored Contributor

I love liquid blush! Giorgio Armani makes a liquid blush and I love it, lasts super long and you only need a drop....Thanks for the info on Nars. Will check it out!

Respected Contributor

Another good liquid blush is Dr. Perricone's No Blush Blush.  Lovely.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I think one of the first (and BTW still popular) liquid blushes is Benetint by Benefit Cosmetics.

Sometimes on a really hot, humid day, it's the only blush (stain) that really lasts. 

Anyone else tried this?

Valued Contributor

Hi  @Shanus

I used that years ago it was wonderful , now I use the Gressa Luminious Complexion fluid. It comes in 2 shades Amelia -coral (my color) Elise (pink) 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I think one of the first (and BTW still popular) liquid blushes is Benetint by Benefit Cosmetics.

Sometimes on a really hot, humid day, it's the only blush (stain) that really lasts. 

Anyone else tried this?

@Shanus, yes, but I wasn't a fan. I prefer a gel or liquid that at least gives you a small amount of wiggle room instead of drying exactly where you put it. Thankfully, many companies have realized this and have done so.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Just got a sample of this from Nordstroms today. Love it. Going to order.

Valued Contributor

Glossier makes a blush that comes in a tube called Cloud Paint.  I have the colors Puff and Beam and they are very nice.  They look so natural and they are easy to apply.  It might not be considered a liquid but it is a very thin almost watery cream.  You just tap it on with your fingers and it dries quickly and stays all day.  

Respected Contributor

@allthatsgood wrote:

Just got a sample of this from Nordstroms today. Love it. Going to order.

I didn't know you could get samples from Nordstroms?