Valued Contributor

Nancy Hornbeck looks so pretty

I love her, one of my favorite hosts from the very begining. She is certainly refining her look, she looks spot on with hair, make up and dress. She is 53, what an inspiration for ladies.

Super Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornbeck looks so pretty

I haven't seen her in awhile but she looks good. I'm sure she takes good care of herself to  keep it that way. 

Trusted Contributor

She has been a host I love from the beginning when she was learning.  She is genuine.  Has always been down to earth.  And..she is a beautiful person.  I have always found her to be honest in her gem presentations.  I think she allows the vendors to present.  Watched her once with a computer guy. She listened, asked regular questions, and did not talk over him. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Yes, she is all of that Kjae. just a sweetie. I enjoy her shows so much and try to buy from her ( because she is not over bearing).

Respected Contributor

The only thing I don't enjoy about her is the way she likes to end her sentences in musical notes.

Respected Contributor

I love the pink diamonique single charm JAI bracelet she wears (breast cancer). I have it and wear it often. I believe it is now on clearance for around $99.00.

She seems like a lovely woman!

Respected Contributor

I saw her this morning.  I liked her look WAY better with shorter hair.  Longer hair is dragging her down causing her to look older.

She is very well dressed.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Sghe is very pretty, well dressed an very professional. She is a good host, someone that the younger hosts can aspire to.

Honored Contributor

A good host, and a seemingly genuine person.  I rarely watch, but if she is on I always watch.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras