Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Name your TOP two lipsticks

@SahmIam wrote:

@nyc1  Lol! Come over to the Dark Side, my friend, lol.

CHANEL makes great lipsticks. I love them. They have been reformulating their lip products and have to say, they did an outstanding job. To see true/accurate swatches of the shades you listed, go to

thebeautylookbook dot com

The textures of these are all sublime. : )

Huge thanks for sharing this site. I am now wanting to try those new Dior balms. 

Gotta name my two current favorite lipsticks for this weekend.😄

Bobbi Brown Slopes

100% Pure Eldeberry

Valued Contributor

Stila Lip Glaze in Berry, never without it!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Clinique Black Honey in any of the variations

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@nyc1  Lol! Come over to the Dark Side, my friend, lol.

CHANEL makes great lipsticks. I love them. They have been reformulating their lip products and have to say, they did an outstanding job. To see true/accurate swatches of the shades you listed, go to

thebeautylookbook dot com

The textures of these are all sublime. : )

@SahmIam, Thanks so much for sharing that website!   Heart

Honored Contributor

@nyc1@Lally@Sueliz  Her site is just beautiful, isn't it? And very informative. Being honest...if I'm every super stressed, I go to her site as there is something very calming about it. Not sure if it's her graphics, her photos, or what but it's relaxing to search it and read the articles and see the items. Her home section is just as beautiful. Glad you all love it too! : )

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@nyc1@Lally@Sueliz  Her site is just beautiful, isn't it? And very informative. Being honest...if I'm every super stressed, I go to her site as there is something very calming about it. Not sure if it's her graphics, her photos, or what but it's relaxing to search it and read the articles and see the items. Her home section is just as beautiful. Glad you all love it too! : )

I agree. It has a zen feel. I like the white background and flowers around her. Sets the tone or vibe. Her graphics are exceptionally crisp. I just fell in love with the whole site.

Thank you so much for sharing. I get lead to so many cool products and info on this board. I always enjoy your posts. 🌹