Respected Contributor

Re: Name just one Non-QVC desert Island Beauty Product and why?

A private masseuse !

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Super Contributor

A pictures worth a thousand wordsIMG_20160817_222230.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Stridex alcohol free 2% salicylic acid pads. They clean my skin, the product is inexpensive -- around $5 or so, and it works! You don't have to have acne to use these either. I buy this in the U.S.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kiss My Face Sensitive Side sunscreen/moisturizer SPF 30. According to studies, ~80% of aging in white people is caused by sun exposure. I'm 24 and didn't wear sunscreen every day in my teenage years, and I already have fine lines on my forehead and hyperpigmentation Smiley Sad I also have a family history of skin cancer and have an atypical mole, and my dermatologist makes me visit every six months to get everything checked out.

I don't always wear makeup, but I rarely go outside without sunscreen at all times of year. This is a nice sunscreen; it's lightweight, free of fragrances and irritants, doesn't leave a white cast, has antioxidants and emollients in it, and is inexpensive ($10 for 4 oz tube). And cruelty free!

Trusted Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've been using Cetaphil facial cleanser for more years than I care to think about. It is very effective and mild. I have sensitive skin and it has never irritated me.

Thank you!  You are the second person in two weeks to mention that product.  Someone in my Pilates class mentioned it to me as well just a little over a week ago.   Thanks again!!

Here's number three! Can't say enough good things about it.  Been using it for years. Love it!   Also love maybeline great lash mascara.  Both products very inexpensive, readily availavle anywhere and you can find coupons too! 

Esteemed Contributor

Just one?   Avon Dramatic Firming Cream

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation 

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've been using Cetaphil facial cleanser for more years than I care to think about. It is very effective and mild. I have sensitive skin and it has never irritated me.

Do you use the Ceraphil for sensitive skin, or the regular one?

Thank you...

Trusted Contributor

Coconut oil.  Multi-purpose for hair, skin and nails.  Don't know why I don't do that now when I know it works and I could save myself a whole lot of $$$.  Thinking if I ever get through my piles of "stuff" I will pare down to bare minimum - the way I used to be with 1 cleanser, 1 eye cream and 1 face cream - I obviously managed.  Now I need a storage room for all my "products" that I will probably never use up.  The women's shelter will sure be happy this holiday season - lots to donate.  

Trusted Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:Quote

A private masseuse !

What a great response!!! Smiley Happy