Honored Contributor

FYI, Liz was on this afternoon with some very good buys and will be on again tonite at 11 ET. Of course with no free shipping, my cart will remain empty. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  As far as I can see you should receive free shipping on Nakery as with everything else on the Q today.  

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Shelbelle  As far as I can see you should receive free shipping on Nakery as with everything else on the Q today.  

@colleena   It's sold on HSN, not QVC 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Omg, I'm sorry didn't know that.  

Honored Contributor

Nakery would give Josie a run for her money, would be in competition with each other. 

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

FYI, Liz was on this afternoon with some very good buys and will be on again tonite at 11 ET. Of course with no free shipping, my cart will remain empty. 

Same for me. With Free shipping I might have tried a few items, but I'm not buying a $13 shower gel if shipping is $5.95! I really hope sales of the old "free shipping"  brands are drastically down so HSN might reconsider this new policy!

Esteemed Contributor

Nakery has replaced Korres as my favorite.  Truly love both brands above all others. 

I do like a couple of Philosophy facial cleansers.

Respected Contributor
What am I missing with this brand? I tried a lotion that smelled like old lady from a gift with purchase last year. It must have been gardenia or rose scented, something old fashioned. It just seemed like something from Bath & Body Works.
Honored Contributor

would try this brand except there is caffiene in alot of the products--am allergic to that so will not buy!

Valued Contributor

I bought over $75 so I did receive free shipping, but even if I hadn't purchased this much, with all of the other free shipping offers I've taken advantage of,  I wouldn't mind paying shipping for this product.  I really like the body cream.