Respected Contributor

Re: Nakery Beauty / HSN TS - 1/25/23

@CorrTor wrote:

I received the pressed body oil today.  This is my first time trying the brand.  It's really nice- solid in the jar but quickly warms up and blends into the skin. I ordered Love in Bloom and it's a very soft not overwhelming floral scent. My only gripe is that the jars are a bit small.  I probably wouldn't order them again. 

@CorrTor I've only used this product a little bit so far in Social Butterfly (I did get the duo in Seaside Serenity which has already shipped but not yet received).  I found that it was pretty concentrated and I didn't need to use a lot.  Not like a cream that is slathered.  So, I suspect that jar will last a decent amount of time.  I guess we'll see!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

I received the pressed body oil today.  This is my first time trying the brand.  It's really nice- solid in the jar but quickly warms up and blends into the skin. I ordered Love in Bloom and it's a very soft not overwhelming floral scent. My only gripe is that the jars are a bit small.  I probably wouldn't order them again. 

@CorrTor I've only used this product a little bit so far in Social Butterfly (I did get the duo in Seaside Serenity which has already shipped but not yet received).  I found that it was pretty concentrated and I didn't need to use a lot.  Not like a cream that is slathered.  So, I suspect that jar will last a decent amount of time.  I guess we'll see!

My Seaside Serenity order arrived yesterday.  I plan to try it out tomorrow, but I tried a little on my hand.  It wasn't as greasy as I was expecting, but I'm accustomed to spraying oil on my body.  Not sure about the scent.  It's not a bad or overwhelming scent, but it just doesn't say seaside to me.  

Honored Contributor

I received my TS but I haven't opened any yet. I can smell the tropical one a bit and think I'll like it. The sunshine one had a very faint scent and the seaside I could not smell at all unopened.

I received a seaside oil melt duo and opened it. I like the scent. It is similar to but different that the Korres sea salt. I also ordered this duo in the social butterfly scent and should receive it in a few days.

I am scraping the bottom off a jar of First Aid Beauty cream and, within a day or two, I'll open one of the Nakery TS - I think the Sunshine since I'm not sure what that one smells like. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I received my TS but I haven't opened any yet. I can smell the tropical one a bit and think I'll like it. The sunshine one had a very faint scent and the seaside I could not smell at all unopened.

I received a seaside oil melt duo and opened it. I like the scent. It is similar to but different that the Korres sea salt. I also ordered this duo in the social butterfly scent and should receive it in a few days.

I am scraping the bottom off a jar of First Aid Beauty cream and, within a day or two, I'll open one of the Nakery TS - I think the Sunshine since I'm not sure what that one smells like. 

@willdob3 - glad your order was delivered! I too will first open and use the Sunshine ☀️ I'm almost at end of jar with Nakery Hot Toddy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I bought two of the holiday kits on clearance. I could get a small amount of scent through the seals and I think I will like both of them. 

I probably would have gone back and gotten another of each as gifts for my daughters but the price has gone back up.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 - glad your order was delivered! I too will first open and use the Sunshine ☀️ I'm almost at end of jar with Nakery Hot Toddy

@Chi-town girl  Someone needs to hurry up and invent scent-a-posts! Hot Toddy sounds like a cozy scent!

What is the best way to use the oil melts vs the TS? If sounded like the oil melt should be nice on bare legs/arms as it gives a bit of a sheen.