Trusted Contributor

Re: Nakery Beauty / HSN TS - 1/25/23

I had hoped mine would be delivered today but I just saw the update it was moved to USPS for delivery. So hopefully tomorrow? I'm really curious about the new scent. I hope I love it!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @FindingMyJoy 

My TS is at the USPS - if it smells good through the packaging I might never get it! But I should be delivered tomorrow. It has been a while since I tried a new skincare brand. I hope I like this. 

Trusted Contributor

Mine came today. I haven't opened the body butters but I got the hand/body wash and it smells good. 

Valued Contributor

I didn't order the TS but got the pressed body oils which were on extended delivery and were supposed to ship on February 20. I just got an email that they shipped!! I tried the Love in Bloom scent so I'm hoping it's a nice floral! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @FindingMyJoy 

My TS is at the USPS - if it smells good through the packaging I might never get it! But I should be delivered tomorrow. It has been a while since I tried a new skincare brand. I hope I like this. 

@willdob3 - I couldn't smell anything from the shipping box but if you take the lid off the jars, you should be able to smell the scent without opening the foil seal

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CorrTor wrote:

I didn't order the TS but got the pressed body oils which were on extended delivery and were supposed to ship on February 20. I just got an email that they shipped!! I tried the Love in Bloom scent so I'm hoping it's a nice floral! 

Mine is still on extended delivery.  I ordered the Seaside Serenity.  I wonder if that would go with the Korres Sea Salt??

2/1 ETA: changed today from Extended Delivery to Processing, so I'm guessing it should ship soon.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was my first time with this line. I haven't opened the body cream yet and can't smell them through the foil so I can't comment. I did get the Sparkling Celebrations body wash on the extended deal and the scent is not anything great for me. 

I have two of the reduced price holiday kits arriving soon so hopefully I have better luck with those.

Trusted Contributor

@MG Chris  I got the Sparkling Celebrations when it was the TS last year. I also didn't care for it. My nose picked up the heavier scent notes in it but others said they really smelled the bubbly light note which I wish I had smelled but didn't. Crazy how our scents of smell varies so much!

I did get my trio of body creams! I let them warm up to room temp then opened all of them LOL I couldn't wait! Smiley Happy All 3 are quite light scents - I can apply, smell them for a bit then they become really light on my skin that I can only smell if I put my nose right up to my arm. I'm ok with it being light vs super loud hit of scent that hangs around as long as the quality of the cream does work well on my skin.

My opinions of the scents:

Tropical Therapy - I really pick up nice coconut and pineapple scents, NOT fake tropical but smells legit fresh fruit. 

Sunshine Bouquet - I really pick up the jasmine note but it's a very pretty light fresh jasmine not heavy at all which I don't care for heavy perfumey florals which this isn't on first couple uses!

Seaside Serenity - This is very light scent, can't really pick out any key notes to it but overall fresh clean scent. 

Overall, first impressions of the scents are that I like them - no duds in the trio! I will continue to try them out for the next week but at this point, glad I got them on auto delivery so I can get another batch later this year.

Trusted Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@MG Chris  I got the Sparkling Celebrations when it was the TS last year. I also didn't care for it. My nose picked up the heavier scent notes in it but others said they really smelled the bubbly light note which I wish I had smelled but didn't. Crazy how our scents of smell varies so much!

I did get my trio of body creams! I let them warm up to room temp then opened all of them LOL I couldn't wait! Smiley Happy All 3 are quite light scents - I can apply, smell them for a bit then they become really light on my skin that I can only smell if I put my nose right up to my arm. I'm ok with it being light vs super loud hit of scent that hangs around as long as the quality of the cream does work well on my skin.

My opinions of the scents:

Tropical Therapy - I really pick up nice coconut and pineapple scents, NOT fake tropical but smells legit fresh fruit. 

Sunshine Bouquet - I really pick up the jasmine note but it's a very pretty light fresh jasmine not heavy at all which I don't care for heavy perfumey florals which this isn't on first couple uses!

Seaside Serenity - This is very light scent, can't really pick out any key notes to it but overall fresh clean scent. 

Overall, first impressions of the scents are that I like them - no duds in the trio! I will continue to try them out for the next week but at this point, glad I got them on auto delivery so I can get another batch later this year.

Thanks for the update. They sound like scents I will like. I also got the auto delivery. 

Valued Contributor

I received the pressed body oil today.  This is my first time trying the brand.  It's really nice- solid in the jar but quickly warms up and blends into the skin. I ordered Love in Bloom and it's a very soft not overwhelming floral scent. My only gripe is that the jars are a bit small.  I probably wouldn't order them again.