Contributor

Nailtiques is a nail strengthener.  It's my favorite, but I hadn't used it in a while.  My nails go through periods where they are good and then they start peeling into layers. I had previously purchased it at Ulta, made a special trip there yesterday to get it, and discovered they no longer carry it!  Fortunately, I was able to get the last bottle at Target.  I did search on Amazon, but the prices were exhorbitant so I was worried the product was discontinued.

I wished I had remembered to buy it at CVS with the 25% off couponSmiley Sad

Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@Grammycakes : I buy mine at CVS. Just got a bottle about 3 weeks ago. Do like that brand the very best

My favorite!  I find it works the best, but I have to be diligent about applying it daily for awhile,

Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

As far as I know they are. Their website is still up and has a phone number in the upper right corner. You can call and ask them where you might be able to purchase their products. I usually get mine at Ulta or HEB.

I usually get mine at Ulta, too, but they don't carry it anymore!

Contributor

@debcakes wrote:

What are Nailtiques?  I thought it was those press on polishes, but someone mentioned a bottle.  Is it something I should try? 

It's a nail strengthener.  My nails peel (didn't use to).  I find it works the best!

Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I just saw Nailtiques yesterday at Target.  I haven't tried this brand, but will when I finish my bottle of Rejuvacote. 

I did find it at Target yesterday!

Contributor

I never thought about ordering from ebay.  I worry about the freshness of the product.

Honored Contributor

I buy all my polishes and nail items on ebay, never had a problem. Personally, I never cared for Nailtiques, did nothing for my nails and gets so thick in the bottle. So many better products out there like Sally Hansen Miracle Growth, gold top, gold bottle or Duri Rejuvacote #2. 

Respected Contributor

Sally Beauty also carries this brand.

Respected Contributor

My local Harmon has it right up at the cash register all the time.  It's a good product but expensive.

Trusted Contributor

I also had difficulty finding it.  I usualy buy it at my local CVS.  I hope they are not going out of business.  The best product on the market, have been using it for 20 years.