I would like to know which product is better Julep or Perfect nails. My nails grow fine but after a point they start to break.

Frequent Contributor

I think I tried every product out there. Nothing helped until JULEP. Very happy with it. 

Honored Contributor

TIPS has worked for me and many others I have recommeded it to.  

Respected Contributor

Neither one of them, I vote Pro Strong

just love the products

Honored Contributor

My vote is for Sally Hansen Miracle Growth Treatment, gold bottle, gold top, best I have ever tried. My nails are long and strong.

Honored Contributor

My favorite is OPI Nail Envy.

Honored Contributor

@faithsuccess wrote:

I would like to know which product is better Julep or Perfect nails. My nails grow fine but after a point they start to break.

@faithsuccess I agree w/ those who recommended Julep. I also massage Argan or other natural oils into my cuticles at bedtime. 

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Neither one of them, I vote Pro Strong

just love the products

I too vote for both Pro Strong and Sally Hansen. I ordered the Julep on AD but cancelled after using it. When I apply either the pinkish color or the white one if I do dishes the color goes into my nails. I don't wear gloves. I was doing dishes after making pasta and when I dried my hands my nails were on the orange side, an ugly dirty orangey color so, I waited too long before returning it but won't use it again.