Trusted Contributor

@BlackMagic I was doing something else at the time. It should already be up on their Facebook page. Those usually show up very soon after the event ends. Live events typically are only available while they are occurring on Instagram. And, yes, wouldn't suprise me if they post it on youtube. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Nail polish threads.

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies.  Wanted to ressurect this thread.  I had my nails done last night and went with another new DND color.  This time I went with Short N Sweet.  Under natural, brighter light this has a lavendar undertone to it.  It's pretty but I don't like it as well as I liked London Coach by the same brand.  In this picture I found it doesn't look as lavendar and in my office it doesn't look as lavendar as in certain lights.

Image result for dnd short and sweet gel polish 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Now that is my kind of color!

Presently I'm wearing Zoya Madeline. (our eldest GD is named Madeleine)

Honored Contributor

@lulu2, love that color.  

The more I look at this color on my nails, the more I like it.  I was really unsure about it at first because of the lavendar.

I went through my calendar to figure out my nail appointments through the holidays.  I will be due for a fill the night before Thanksgiving and then the 13th of December.  I'll do a holiday red on the 13th for x-mas but I'm loving these neutrals. 

Trusted Contributor

@lulu2 @Lipstickdiva Both pretty colors ladies! They look like they might almost work together (thinking maybe as a doticure).

I put on Blush Lacquer No Soldier Left Behind a few hours ago, which I really liked..Image doesn't show how strong the linear holographic is on the nails. The I made the mistake of trying to stamp. I didn't really like the color I chose, so I ended up trying different images and different colors, and totally making a mess. So I removed all the polish and started over with Fair Maiden Luck Dragon. If you look closely, the lovely blue shimmier shows up a bit in the lower right corner of the bottle.It's very noticable both in the bottle and on the nail.

1102170848.jpg   1102170848a.jpg

Pretty much all my pre-orders and more recent orders decided to show up the past couple of days. So I have LOTS of new pretties to play with. Plus there's all the new stamping plates and stamping polishes. USPS has definitely been kept busy!

Esteemed Contributor

What do you think of the Julep 12-pc Holiday Collection? A-300282

$49.98 + $3 shipping

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower I think it's an ok price for the amount of polish received. It's also a great way to begin exploring different colors and finishes. 

Honored Contributor

Is that the one Shawn was a part of collaborating on? 

I liked the colors.  I don't buy nail polishes much.  I have my nails done in a salon and get gel polish so I pick from what they have.  I do my own toes but I don't need a ton of tootsie colors.  LOL

I got a bottle of Julep once in one of Shawn's "favorite" beauty kits.  It was a gold.  The polish IMO was just okay.  Honestly it didn't last any longer than my cheapy Wet N Wild polish does on my toes.      

Respected Contributor

My latest manicure (toes are naked for the winter) is Zoya Tao.

Trusted Contributor

@lulu1 I wish I liked grey on my nails. I like it on others. I like it in the bottle (and I have plenty of bottles!). But I'm just not in love with it once it's on my nails. 

Kind of ironic because I have lots of grey clothing. On the other hand, I have no yellow clothing and quite like many yellow polishes on my nails. Go figure!