Trusted Contributor

I thought I'd stop by and share an image of my current mani, Different Dimension Houston Strong.

DD Houston Striong.jpg

I have absolutely no idea what I'm wearing on my nails for Halloween. I have been seeing some gorgeous stamped manis using Tonic Peacock Parade (which I should receive in the next few days) as the base. I just received a new collection of Halloween stamping plates and polishes as part of a set from Bundle Monster.. So probably something involving my new acquisitions as well as the Clear Jelly Stamper plate with layered images I have. The images I've seen have all been on private FB groups. However I was able to find an image oinline of Peacock Parade. Just imagine it with spider webs and other Halloween images stamped on top of it.

Tonic Peacock Parade

Valued Contributor

@juperier 

Thanks for posting this information and photos!  

I think my candy options will be  snickers  and  reese cups  (my two favorites)  <G>

Still thinking about  Fall/Halloween  polish colors. 

My nails have grown out a bit thank goodness, using  *Hard As Hoof Cream* helps. 

Keep Calm and Polish On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,

Presently I am wearing Padma from the newest Zoya collection.  It is described as a deep, vermillion red cream. Reed is not usually a good look on me but this one is nice.  In RL I think it is a bit darker than in the photo.

Zoya-Padma-4

I am looking forward to seeing your Halloween manicures.  I remember some cute candy corn manicures. One year our granddaughters wanted me to do this for them but they had such tiny nail beads.  Instead I did alternate fingers yellow or orange with a white stripe.  Last year we did alternate hands, one orange glitter, the other black glitter. (the only time they are allowed to wear black polish)

Frequent Contributor

Beautiful colors ladies! Anybody doing Fall or Halloween themed manicures?

For this one I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and FingerPaints Vintage Violet for my base colors, and I used Hit the Bottle Holo There Beautiful and Bundle Monster Straight Up Black for stamping.

HalloweenMani01jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty @BlackMagic. Bundle Monster has a really nice Halloween stamping kit that's 30% off. Of course I had to play with it when it arrived. Unfortunately, I was totally unhappy with how the color I choose to use went the polish I was wearing, so I didn't bother taking a pic. Somehow what I pictured in my head just wasn't what I got on my nails.

Yesterday I decided on an "ugly, pretty" color...Frenzy Queen's Crown.

1016170531.jpg

Honored Contributor

I had my nails done Wednesday.  I should have had them repolished in the same London Coach I wore last time as I loved that color. But I picked out Night at the Cinema by LeChat, which I've worn before and I need to make a note not to pick out this brand again.  It's a gel polish but it doesn't wear well at all.  By Saturday night, there are several areas on the edges of my nails that are chipped/worn off already. 

Image result for lechat night at the cinema  

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva It's a very pretty polish tho. Assuming it was applied by your usual nail tech and your nails aren't showing signs of damage, my two cents is to just stick with the brand(s) that you know last on your nails. 

Honored Contributor

@juperier wrote:

@Lipstickdiva It's a very pretty polish tho. Assuming it was applied by your usual nail tech and your nails aren't showing signs of damage, my two cents is to just stick with the brand(s) that you know last on your nails. 

@juperier, it was done by the same woman who has been doing my nails for years and my nails otherwise are fine so it's just this brand of polish. Smiley Sad

I go to a salon where they have the polishes on those sticks and you pick one out by color, not by brand.  I'll have to remember this one and in the future if I pick something out, when she brings the bottle if it's this brand I'm going to pick something else.   

Trusted Contributor

@BlackMagic Just in case you're interested, I just received an email that Bundle Monster is doing a live stream on Facebook and Instagram on creating a couple of Halloween manis. 1pm HST (which translates to 4pm PDT and 7pm EDT).

Frequent Contributor

@juperier I always seem to miss their live tutorials. I knew they were going to have one today, but I lost track of time and forgot about it. Sometimes they put the video on YouTube.