Valued Contributor

@juperier 

Is the Bag Balm in the familiar minty green tin? 

I have that product!    Great Idea and thanks for sharing that it is working for you.  

I will dig my Bag Balm out and start using it on my nails and cuticles.    

Keep Calm and Polish On,   CAT

Trusted Contributor

@gacat123 It was @nomless that was using the bag balm. I've never used it. Since I tagged her, hopefully she'll respond soon.

Valued Contributor

@juperier 

OOPS!  Thanks for letting me know! 

I did see your note about sticking with something that works!  

I agree, it is easy to slack off our nail care treatment plans.  <G>   

Up late, watching Rick pushing pearls!  I wish I had his energy!   

They say use the phone/CS  to order,  QVC Online is all messed up.   ??    

I am just watching, not ordering.   

Keep Calm and Polish On, 

CAT

Trusted Contributor

The video of the Q&A session Doug Schood did recently isposted on his Facebook page. Yay, because I thought it was only going to be available to members of the website sponsoring it, which is only available to licensed professionals. Doug is an international nail expert. He's proven himself to be very knowledgeable and trustworthy to me. Even tho the primary audience is nail techs, I thought many of the regulars on this thread might be interested in the basic nail info, including scientific backup, covered.

https://www.facebook.com/miragespaedu/videos/798619650320414/

Trusted Contributor

@gacat123 Lol, you were posting the same time I was. I had just finished watching the video I linked. Now I'm off to Youtube land. I don't really care for Rick and have absolutely NO interest in pearls, so I guess I'll not even bother turning on the Q.

Respected Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

@juperier 

Is the Bag Balm in the familiar minty green tin? 

I have that product!    Great Idea and thanks for sharing that it is working for you.  

I will dig my Bag Balm out and start using it on my nails and cuticles.    

Keep Calm and Polish On,   CAT

@gacat123, yes, that's what I've been putting on my nails. "Vermont's Original Bag Balm Skin Moisturizer." I've used tons of products on my nails which tend to split, crack, and peel; Bag Balm has done the most to improve their condition. Even the ridges are almost gone. It's certainly worth giving it a try. I hope it works for you, too. Good luck. 😊

Respected Contributor

I'm wearing Julep Hana.

Trusted Contributor

So I thought I'd do a real quick post showing the swatch sticks for my two newest collections. If any one wants to see more detailed images of any of the polishes, just let me know. (PFD is short for Polished for Days)

Ovarian Cancer Box.jpg

PFD Autumn Harvest.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies,

My latest manicure and pedicure is with an oldie but goodie. (IMO)

Zoya Pasha

Pasha by Zoya can be best described as a soft, pale, taupe-kissed beige nude with silver frost and the barest hint of silver microglitter.Very unique and fashionable- not a boring greige, nude by any means.

Color Family - Nude
Finish - Metallic
Intensity - 5 (1 = Sheer - 5 = Opaque)
Tone - Cool

Valued Contributor

@lulu2  

LOVE IT!  Thank you for posting this fabulous polish!    

I am still considering   *HALLOWEEN*  polish options and candy options.   <trick or treat>

Keep Calm and Polish On, 

CAT