Honored Contributor

For a long time we had a thread where ladies posted the color polishes they were wearing. One poster in particular changed color on a daily basis.

We also had Lola's NOTW thread with personal comments to all responders.

I am a polish addict and miss these threads tremendously. I cannot be the only one here.

Generally I am not a red girl, but this week went with DL's Just Walk Away Renee, (I loved that song way back when) on both my fingers and toes. I like it. My girl uses my Vinylux top coat and I'm set for the week.

Anyone else care to share.

Honored Contributor

I am sporting OPI Extravagance, a gorgeous deep magenta with a bit of sparkle dust in it, just a tiny bit of it. This is one of their specialty polishes that comes with a silver top. This goes on very smooth and has lasting power.

Valued Contributor

Right now I'm wearing CND's Masquerade, a red-brown shade on my fingers. My toes are an OPI shade, Shimmery Chic

Super Contributor

every week for my nails. If im wearing my real diamonds it is always OPI Slippers, and if i wear my paste it is A line called Lippman in a Sheer Oyster.

I wore more deeps in my 60 's and enjoyed but I feel free with paler shades

Honored Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Shelbelle said:

I am sporting OPI Extravagance, a gorgeous deep magenta with a bit of sparkle dust in it, just a tiny bit of it. This is one of their specialty polishes that comes with a silver top. This goes on very smooth and has lasting power.

Very pretty Shel. I knew I could count on you to contribute.Smile

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing Sephora's Formula X Brushed Metallics in Prophecy.

You can see swatches of the entire Brushed Metallics collection in this review on the I'm a Beauty Geek blog.

Super Contributor

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Is no one wearing pink for us ???

Super Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Remee said:

my opi is a close pink, faintly . I am wearing my pink scarves this month with a little teal

Honored Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Remee said:

I am a survivor and wear an accent nail with Zoya Lux Magical Pixie Dust throughout October.

Honored Contributor
On 10/17/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I'm wearing Sephora's Formula X Brushed Metallics in Prophecy.

You can see swatches of the entire Brushed Metallics collection in this review on the I'm a Beauty Geek blog.

I have not seen these Formula X polishes. In the past I have not had a lot of luck with matte polishes because they suggested no top coat. (I do have an Essie matter top coat but it didn't work well over already matte polish)