Honored Contributor

Nail polish favorites.💅🏻

I'm a huge fan of nail polish, and keep fingers and toes polished all of the time.  While I'm always trying new shades I keep buying Essie's " Island Hopping." It goes with everything and people are always complimenting my nails when I wear it. What is your repeat buy, if you have one?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Nail polish favorites.💅🏻

Ah my favorite is Colorstreet Nail strips..no waitng for polish to dry and done in 5 minutes..give it a try....daughter turned me in to it almost 2 years ago..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Island Hopping looks similar to Essie Angora Cardi, which i am wearing right now. Great fall color!!  Angora Cardi is a bit darker. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Island Hopping looks similar to Essie Angora Cardi, which i am wearing right now. Great fall color!!

@Shelbelle , I have that shade too, it's a bit darker than " Island Hopping", they are both pretty !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every time I find a favorite they discontinue it!  My very favorite was OPI Polar Bare.  A very nice nude beige color.  Perfect for my skin tone.

Then I found Butter London Tea With the Queen.  Again it was discontinued.

A few weeks ago I found a new OPI color, Dulce de Leche.  I will enjoy it while I can!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My rule of thumb is pales and whites in summer, wines and reds and purples in the colder months. Spring is good time for brights.  Darks on toes in cold months, and I like a true opaque white on my toes in summer, looks clean and fresh and goes with all clothes and sandal colors. 

And right around Xmas I have my Xmas fave for many years, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, a bright Xmas red with a bit of a sparkle in it, beautiful. 

Esteemed Contributor

Essie's Waltz winter, spring, summer an fall!

Valued Contributor

I wear  Essie Fifth Avenue  on my toes all year long. It an orange-red that looks good with my complexion. 

Honored Contributor

Avon True Color - sheer light pink shade.

Honored Contributor

LOVE OPI Mother Road Rose.  Wonka Wonka was my summer color but it was apparently discontinued.