Honored Contributor

Nail polish color for the day

What shade if any do you like? I have kind of a white/frosty color on. I'm most comfortable with that or just clear/hardener.

What's your color for today?

Contributor

Re: Nail polish color for the day

I've got on a light lavendar, stamped with white and purple flowers.  It looks kinda busy tho-prolly will redo tonight.  I'm thinking about a lightish-medium blue will be on my nails later!  I think doing nails are about my favorite thing!

Trusted Contributor

Magenta jellly with blue shimmer and pink holo microglitter with accent nail of champagne holo microglitter. (Photos in post 2499 of "Nail Polish Threads.")

Respected Contributor

Sinful Shine, King Kylie Kollection .......KOKO-NUTS. It is white with gold shimmer. I always add  a SecheVite top coat. It's so pretty. 

Respected Contributor

This is my new fave! Sally Hansen Au Nature-al. Perfect for Spring/Summer.

Honored Contributor

I love Essie's "chinchilly" and Deborah Lippmann's " love in the dunes" . The first is a lovely light gray and Lippmann's is a taupe .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I'm artistic, so I love doing my nails a different color every Saturday.  This week I'm wearing a periwinkle blue with tiny rainbow sparkes on top.  I've been going nuts with the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel ever since I discovered it last spring........stays intact and shiny all week!  BTW, it's on sale at Target this week for $7.49.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

Tonight I'm going to do Sally Hansen Xtreme Lacy Lilac. My favorite Spring polish. Toes have some metallic pink which will stay.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

According to a beauty artilcle I read, the color of March is peach. According to QVC it's yellow. I'm wearing this: 

OPI Humidi-tea (described as a nude shimmer)

OPI, New Orleans, nail polish, nail lacquer, new nail polish colors

Honored Contributor

Something like this. Funny how men seem to really like this.  I think it's a happy color.