Super Contributor

In scrolling through the product page, I see that Pro-Strong is still available, and has mostly positive reviews, but I can't remember the last time I saw a live presentation.  What happened to the vendor Doris and how come Pro-Strong is no longer featured live?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nail care products

[ Edited ]

Same with TIPS ,but I  recently started a new a/d  of it.

I have terrible nails and I have tried everythnig and TIPS are the best,even though I just cannot keep them from breaking , no matter what I do    Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I also have terrible nails and have tried every product anybody has mentioned here.  I found the products QVC sells to be worthless, as well as the much touted nail hardener.  Somebody mentioned a cuticle cream called Mavala not long ago.  I found it on Amazon and have been using it religiously for about 2 months.  I actually have fingernails again!  It's imported from Switzerland and is not cheap; you get a miserly  . 5 oz tube for about $15.  I apply it at bedtime and the tube lasts about 4 weeks.  It has made a world of difference in my nails. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Pro Strong polish, TIPS and Pterfect Formula are my trifecta of nail health. I use the ASK brand of nail remover. It took me years to find these products and they have made my nails healthy and strong again. 

I haven't seen an on air presentation in years but as long as they have it in inventory, I'm good. I think that they have been pushing that Julep line of products. I don't know why they don't have a 30 minute of 1 hour program for nail products.  

Super Contributor

I have been using Pro Strong for years. It doesn't work that great for me. I am, also, using Dior's Creme Abricot, which is the best. When I finish the Pro Strong I have, I will not repurchase.