Honored Contributor

Re: Nail Polish Topper And Base

Zoya nail products are at least 10 FREE or more. 

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@SnowOwl79 

I think I used it long ago, but cannot remember now.

My experience tells me my nails are super sensitive to any polish, so if I'm going to try that again, I've got to try something that has fewer chemicals.

Are you talking about the Solar Oil?

From Karma Naturals, I got the Deep Nutrition and the Nail Strengthener. Also unscented remover and a bottle of polish.

I didn't get the top coat because several mentioned in reviews that it wouldn't dry. I had the same trouble with Poshe top coat, but I love their AHA Cuticle Care.

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle do you know if they still do their Earth Day promo? I thought about it in March but never did check. I'm going to look in on it.

Valued Contributor

These are what I got, not the cuticle oil though.

Screenshot_20230428-165110_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI, OPI now has a line of all natural vegan nail polish called Nature Strong, wide range of shades, I saw them on ebay for about $9 per bottle. 

Valued Contributor

Deborah Lippmann is having a sale on GMA. For anyone needing cuticle care, she has a set with cuticle remover, oil, cream, and a pro tool. Worth it. I have one but have finished everything except the cream and I'm low on that so I'm getting another. For anyone who hasn't tried her polish, it's top of the line. One of my favorites. 

Screenshot_20230429-091431_Chrome.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SnowOwl79 

Yes, the Solar Oil is something I remember using many years back.  Cannot remember if I loved it, but I do remember using the entire bottle.

The Karma Naturals seem to have the most promise so I'm going to take another look.

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman mine are on the way. The two treatments I got are getting good reviews so maybe they'll help mine. There's reviewers from across the pond who order from them so I wanted to check it out.

My nails feel stronger, and cuticles feel so soft and calm after using the CND. Especially after using a remover with acetone. I've stopped wearing glitter or anything difficult to remove until my nails grow out so I don't have to use it.

The only other treatment that works for my nails is Nailtiques. Back when I used it, my local Ulta wasn't getting new stock so I went back to Seche Vite and is that's what I'm using now to strengthen. With all the spring cleaning and yard work, my nails were mutilated. 

I'm almost finished with the Seche I have open. I'll start using Karma then. I may go back for another base coat and color, using only that brand for a while.