Honored Contributor

Nail Polish Reviews and Swatches

I used to go to a site that had reviews, swatches, and comparisons of OPI nail colors. I forgot which one. Now I can't find it or anything like it.

Can anyone recommend a site like this? TIA!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Nail Polish Reviews and Swatches

@beach-mom wrote:

I used to go to a site that had reviews, swatches, and comparisons of OPI nail colors. I forgot which one. Now I can't find it or anything like it.

Can anyone recommend a site like this? TIA!  Smiley Happy

nail polish blogs, I used to read them but got away from it.

looks like they are still around, google nail pollish blogs, 

check out instagram as well 

Honored Contributor

I used to go to OPI dot com.  I could click on a color and it would appear on the nails of a hand.

That may be your site.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @ECBG  and  @jackthebear ! I do check OPI's site. There used to be a blog by someone who always got the colors first, then would comment thoroughly on them and post pictures of her own nails wearing the colors. I'll do some more research!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thanks @ECBG  and  @jackthebear ! I do check OPI's site. There used to be a blog by someone who always got the colors first, then would comment thoroughly on them and post pictures of her own nails wearing the colors. I'll do some more research!  Smiley Happy

yes I remember

don't remember the name tho,  

Honored Contributor

Ofteh if you Google a certain nail shade and the brand then images will come up showing comparisons of that shade to similar others.