Honored Contributor

Ulta has BOGO on OPI!!! Gels and regulars. Great deal for sure.

Honored Contributor

Thanks!  I'm going to take a look.  I am really sick of the gel selection at my nail salon.  Maybe I'll buy a few and start taking my own polish.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! I buy OPI from Ulta all the time.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Thanks!  I'm going to take a look.  I am really sick of the gel selection at my nail salon.  Maybe I'll buy a few and start taking my own polish.

I always tske my own polish to the salon, I use regular polish and I only go every 2 weeks, have to have it for touch ups. I even bring my own base and top coats, prefer mine to what they use.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nail Polish Buyers

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Ulta has BOGO on OPI!!! Gels and regulars. Great deal for sure.

Am I missing a code?  I see Orly, Zoya and China Glaze buy 1 get 1 50% off, but nothing about OPI.
I  take my own nail products to the salon.  Without my polish my nails would show wear and tear by the time 2 weeks passed.

Respected Contributor

The code is on their website this a.m.  Or you can print a coupon.  Scroll down, it's toward the bottom of the list.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone here used the OPI gel system? Can you supply some feedback on it? I'm tempted but my only experience is with salon gels and I'm NOT going to do those again!

Respected Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

The code is on their website this a.m.  Or you can print a coupon.  Scroll down, it's toward the bottom of the list.

@Scooby Doo
Thanks, but I still do not see it. Is it under Sale & Coupons?

Respected Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Scooby Doo wrote:

@Scooby Doo
Thanks, but I still do not see it. Is it under Sale & Coupons?

you're right, I can't find it on the website.  I guess it's just for people on their email lists or beauty insiders.  I was in an email sent out this morning.

Honored Contributor

I guess I haven't spent enough money this quarter at ULTA as I did not get an email and it does not appear in my sales & coupons.

My Earth Day Zoya polishes arrived last week so I really do not need another polish. (for the rest of my life)