Honored Contributor

I was thinking about being crazy and going with navy, but. . .

Instead I decided on OPI "Tell me about it Stud," a bright cherry red.

What about you? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Nail Color for the Fourth!

Going with navy is not crazy, been around for years, remember OPI Russian Navy, so popular for so long.

Honored Contributor

I get my nails done. They were recently done in a lavendary pinky shade and I won't get them done again until the week after the 4th so they'll be this same shade.

I can't really do anything crazy because of work.  That red sounds lovely.  You could do all red and then your ring fingers blue if you want blue but don't want all of your nails blue. Woman Wink   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva - That's a great idea! IDK if I'll do it - we're not visiting family this year because of some scheduling conflicts, but I do have some places to go. I know my toes will be red. 

@Shelbelle - I have Russian Navy, and that's the navy I was thinking about using on all of my fingers. I think it will look great on my ring finger, if I decide to do what @Lipstickdiva recommended! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

No red, white or blue for my nails or toes on any holiday, don't wear red--terrible with my skin tone.  I do not use special nail colors for holidays, I use different colors for the seasons.  Right now, OPI "Just Lanai-ing Around" is my summer color, it is a gorgeous medium berry color, love it!

Trusted Contributor

Toes are Revlon Optimistic, an orangey red with a nod to the 4th.

Looks good with my fake tan feet!

Valued Contributor

OPI Suzi Shops and Island Hops, a beautiful pink.