Regular Contributor

Re: NYX bought by L'Oreal!!!

Well then PTR must be needing more TSV sales. He knows we know. He tests.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/19/2014 Lovely2 said:

Thanks for sharing your helpful ideas, Lovely2!!

Regular Contributor

On 6/19/2014 Karena said:

Thanks for sharing your helpful ideas, Lovely2!!

You're welcome, Karena.

Super Contributor

On 6/19/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 6/18/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 6/18/2014 jackthebear said:

You may want to try posting your feelings on their social media outlets, this isn't a hot button issue for me but posting there may get their attention.

That's an excellent suggestion, and I keep forgetting about that. They can't hide your comments as easily as they can hide your emails. Well, they can, but one can just repost and others are bound to see it and spread the word.

I did this on Facebook right on their wall. They answered back by saying please come to private message. I did and they answered the usual, we are trying very hard to stop any animal testing. Really working hard on this....then the China, without saying the country. They talk in circles....but DID answer me.

Wrote a PM to another on FB and they went to great lengths to tell me how hard they have been working on this, even providing me with a letter from a Dr. telling me the things they were doing. Why not just don't do business with China?

Yes, we need to keep the pressure going...very strong. As a bunch of us we are more than one of us and it will be taken more seriously. I think PTR caught the heat the other day with his TSV. I received an e-mail that said if I bought the TSV, I would get a $20 coupon to spend on his site.

The reason we have to do this is because there are so many who don't care. So if you love animals like I love animals, get on their social media places and blast out your questions...nicely.Smile

peter thomas roth started doing the $20.00 with his last tsv.

Hi, again, fellow "fanatics" as we have been called. Sheesh. Anyway, I was surprised that L'oreal and Estee Lauder answered me right on their page (with that muddy reply), Olay I emailed and they replied with the SAME blahblahblah. Interesting that someone would need to go to private message.