Honored Contributor

This palette came up on eBay when I was looking for a Nabla palette with similar shades.  Just thought I'd share it for anyone that might like the colors and able to find  this at your local WM or Target.  

Image 1 - NYX Midnight Chaos Eyeshadow Palette ~ MCSP01 Shadow Palette

Honored Contributor

Re: NYX Palette

[ Edited ]

When watching the new beauty video on YouTube this morning, she mentioned an Anatasia eyeshadow palette.  Went to check it out and am tempted.  However, since I already have 2 palettes and just ordered a 3rd, I'm thinking maybe I should just be happy with what I have.....LOL

Yes, I do realize who I'm "talking" to - the eyeshadow palette queen and I'm not sayng that as  criticism or anything.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

LOL.  I'm so glad I don't have to take a picture of my palettes.  It would be embarrassing Smiley Surprised  Judy, I always have a "passion" in the works (scented wax/warmers, technology, cookbooks and more)  Right now it's makeup/skincare.  Came thisclose to buying the Patrick Ta Major Dimension palette last night but was able to just say NO.  Here's a photo of it.  The two shadows on the left are cream.  The looks made with this palette are super pretty...

Patrick Ta Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette!: swatchitforme

Honored Contributor

@monicakm the colors on the Patrick Ta palette are very pretty.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Yes, they really are and I would guess the quality is excellent.  I'd love to have it but just can't pull the trigger.  It's a very warm look and my neutrals need to be neutral or cool.  I think I have to pass on this one.  I turn to the Tarte Tartlette Juicy palette for my neutrals.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I had the Tartte Juicy palette and gave it to my daughter thinking I wasn't using it enough.  But I was wrong.  LOL  I really missed it, so just re-ordered it.