Valued Contributor

NUFACE TSV DOES NOT GIVE MEDICAL WARNINGS????

I sent a question in early this morning regarding what "Medical Warnings" came with the Nuface as researching it on line I see their are some medical reasons not to use it.  I have also called the 888 phone number supplied on  QVC Nuface Wrinkle Reducer page. The phone number is out of service given there. 

If anyone has the Nuface,  is there any warnings that came with the Nuface regarding Health issues?  After looking at questions Never replied to, and my questions which are not even reflected yet from this morning, it appears a few have asked about health issues.  

HOPEFULLY, NUFACE WILL POST THEIR 'WARNINGS' ON THE PRODUCT PAGE TO PREVENT RETURNS.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: NUFACE TSV DOES NOT GIVE MEDICAL WARNINGS????

@INDIANA BONESand hopefully the vast majority of shoppers who know they have possible health issues will pause before ordering something they might have reason to fear.

As I'm one of the older posters here, you won't be surprised that I know many women with medical issues.  Maybe we're a different group of women but we all try to shop carefully for all sorts of products -  from everyday foods to beauty products and right on up to appliances and cars.  I don't know of anyone with such issues who would order something like NuFace without knowing a whole lot about it first. 

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@INDIANA BONESand hopefully the vast majority of shoppers who know they have possible health issues will pause before ordering something they might have reason to fear.

As I'm one of the older posters here, you won't be surprised that I know many women with medical issues.  Maybe we're a different group of women but we all try to shop carefully for all sorts of products -  from everyday foods to beauty products and right on up to appliances and cars.  I don't know of anyone with such issues who would order something like NuFace without knowing a whole lot about it first. 

I think you are very wise @millieshops .  It certainly is not worth any problems with pre-existing conditions.  You are helped me decide it is definately a PASS and will certainly save us some $$.  Much appreciation.  Happy Weekend!!!

Respected Contributor

Phone number from the mynuface.com website:

(888) 360-9171

M-F, 9am - 5pm Pacific

Respected Contributor

I was channel surfing, watched less than 5 minutes of the presentation & heard the Nuface vendor mention people with certain health conditions shouldn't use the product...I only remember pregnancy & epilepsy but there were others. The Nuface website would be a good source for information. 

Honored Contributor

@INDIANA BONESThis website has all the information you would need. Apparently, this device if used near the heart can cause very serious side effects. Buyer beware.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1lZIGL3gqS.pdf

Honored Contributor

I would never purchase this device.  Possible side effects with medical issues is a big warning.

kindness is strength
Contributor

I used a NuFace device a few years ago. I liked the results on my jawline and eye area. However,after I had been using it for a few months I had an issue with one of my eyes. The retina had become somewhat detached. My eye doctor did not know if it was from the Nuface  but I decided to quit using it in case the stimulation from using it  around my eyes had caused the problem. 

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@INDIANA BONESThis website has all the information you would need. Apparently, this device if used near the heart can cause very serious side effects. Buyer beware.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1lZIGL3gqS.pdf

@Trinity11 Thanks so very much for all the information. I watched 2 presentations very early and they missed any mention of medical conditions.  I may have missed that part on the 2 I did watch.  Wish they would be kind enough to respond to questions on their sales page for the product.   Again, thanks so very much for this great info.  Heart

Valued Contributor

@montana @Katcat1 @kitcat51 @deerfeeder  I appreciation so much your feedback.  I know this is a pass for me.  I would rather have jowls then more medical issues, as I think most people would.  Also appreciate the mention of the eyes, as I know many of us have had cataract surgery.  Causing issues with that maybe very likely since we are not even to rub our eyes due to lens possibly moving.  I do hope that everyone that purchased this item loves it but I will just "age gracefully"  (in other words, I look old but happy to have reached a age to appear old).  Thanks again!Smiley Very Happy