Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried this facial toner A389710 or anything similar and what do you think?  Just curious if this toner really does work.  Read the reviews, there are issues that the unit quits working after a short period, although there is a 90 day return policy, I don't want to take the chance of wasting my money.  Looked online, unit is pretty pricey, Q has it on sale for $159.00 right now.

Thanks in advance.

Regular Contributor

Re: NU FACE MINI FACIAL TONER

[ Edited ]

Not only did it take a lot of time, I really didn't see much difference. I I still have mine but no longer use it. I used it 3x a week for well over a year.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad to see this thread discussed...

Just this week I was considering trying it for the 90 days, with the special pricing they had now, and having just watched one of those "over 50" women "influencers" on Youtube going through her daily beauty routine, and in it was the NuFace which she says she swears by and has used for years. (I do realize these people get sponsered by brands but usually she says when she's being sponsered by a brand, for full disclosure...didn't say that for this but who knows...she did seem to honestly swear by it.)

But I got discouraged by the reviews, so many about it quitting. And if it didn't quit, did it work?  

Years ago I tried the similar facial stimulation device Suzanne Somers hawked for years and still says she uses...I used it for a month, saw no difference and returned it.

Figured I'd be done with that type thing forever...then got curious about NuFace...so I'm curious the responses we get here. Tks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I used Serious Skin Care's The EGG and although it took a lot of time and effort everyday, it did work very temporarily but not enough to keep me going with it long term so I quit. Just not going down that road again with other microcurrent devices. It's not worth my time and effort for such little results.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I used Serious Skin Care's The EGG and although it took a lot of time and effort everyday, it did work very temporarily but not enough to keep me going with it long term so I quit. Just not going down that road again with other microcurrent devices. It's not worth my time and effort for such little results.

Basically, my thoughts exactly.

And with all the decluttering I've been doing lately....and not usually being much of a gadget gal....I think it's not worth it either, to clutter my life with another thing I'll try and then will sit in my bathroom cabinet unuesed for years until I throw it out!

I think I was just having a weakened moment....lol...Hence...the term "influencers"...she almost influenced me!! 🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:

Not only did it take a lot of time, I really didn't see much difference. I I still have mine but no longer use it. I used it 3x a week for well over a year.

I had the same experience @TennisCaptain .  I used it everyday for over a year.....nada.  It also seemed to trigger migraines.  It wasn't worth the $$ or the time.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

I can't comment on the mini, but in April I bought the more expensive model when it was  a tsv. It cost around $260 which included a few of the activator gels. I followed the directions and now use it two times a week and am pleased with the results. It's not a miracle of course, but it has changed one particular problem of that marionette look around the jawline. It did temporarily lift the excess skin making the jawline smoother. Keeping up with 2x a week is important for maintainance.

Hope this helps. Nobody likes to waste money.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched Mary Beth present it, and she mentioned she had used it for a while and stopped.  She was trying to make a point, but I forgot what it was.  I think what @SilleeMee wrote is probably correct, it works some for some, but one has to dedicate a lot of time for the little pay-off.

Respected Contributor

I have used the NuFace for several years.  My face responds to the therapy.  I recently stopped using it to see if I can tell a difference and I am not sure I see a lot of change.  But, I am having a radiotherapy treatment soon at my derm and want to stop all other treatments a while before I do that.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.