Respected Contributor

Re: ~ NOTW ~ (Nail of The Week!)

Hi, Lola: I've enjoyed following your nail art, & because of these forums, I recently started using Nailtiques 2 to see if that could help the peeling & splitting in my nails. So far, so good. I also just started with the Ruby Nail kit from HSN & noted that the instructions in the kit were very clear about only using the #1 buffer once a month & the #2 buffer no more than twice a month. I'm not using any polish right now as I want to just wait & see if these products really do make a difference in the condition of my nails.

Have a great week! I'll look forward to the next NOTW!

Super Contributor

On 4/14/2014 txrose said:

Love the colors for spring reminds me of a warm summer evening at the coast.

Well I went and picked up that kit and guess what it's going back what a mess there is no way that it was going to stay on and I don't care for that brand of polish. Oh well you know what they say "nothing ventured nothing gained.

Have a great week.

Hi txrose, are you talking about the Ciate kit with the pressed flowers? Aw, that's too bad! Although I did wonder myself if the flowers wouldn't be too thick to go under the top coat. I've seen the fimo slices and 3-D resin bows, etc., but they go on top of the top coat. Well, thank goodness for good return policies, right? I don't own any Ciate polish myself, but I see it used in a lot of nail blog mani's.

You have a great week too!

Lola
Super Contributor

On 4/14/2014 VCamp2748 said:

Hi, Lola: I've enjoyed following your nail art, & because of these forums, I recently started using Nailtiques 2 to see if that could help the peeling & splitting in my nails. So far, so good. I also just started with the Ruby Nail kit from HSN & noted that the instructions in the kit were very clear about only using the #1 buffer once a month & the #2 buffer no more than twice a month. I'm not using any polish right now as I want to just wait & see if these products really do make a difference in the condition of my nails.

Have a great week! I'll look forward to the next NOTW!

Hi VCamp, and welcome to NOTW! Glad you're trying "the program" with Nailtiques. I hope you're as happy with the results as I am (and lots of others around here too). Well cared for natural nails and cuticles are quite nice, even unpolished, and you'll have a better idea of what makes a difference for your nails.

Have a great week and come back with a progress report, OK?

Lola