Esteemed Contributor

Re: ~ NOTW ~ (Nail of The Week!)

Lola, I always look forward to your posts. This is just stunning to me, so pretty. You are so talented to do this. My hands would be shaking so much I couldn't do it Smiley Happy

I hope you get the rain that you need, our snow has finally melted, thank goodness.

Respected Contributor

So pretty; I look forward to your new nail each week as well. You interpreted the dress perfectly!

Super Contributor

LOL, tigriss, I showed the dress to DH and he seemed quite relieved I was happy just to have a facsimile on my nails.

muttmom, now that's an idea! Think he'd send me the dress out of mutual respect and admiration? (I don't) Oh well. As always, thanks for your comment.

Thanks, bagsers, I must say, I agree with you, no nitpickin' happenin' here on NOTW!

Hi happycat, my hands aren't always the steadiest either, but most slips can be easily fixed with a little clean-up. Surprisingly, the stamping really doesn't require a steady hand at all. No rain here yet, but it looks hopeful. Oh, you must be thankful your snow has gone!

Hi maestra, I'm so pleased you enjoyed this one. I'm halfway finished with the next one ,,,

Lola
Super Contributor

Correction: In case anyone's checking out MoYou's plates, I used Pro Collection 07 (not 04) on this week's mani. Sorry for any confusion.

Lola
Honored Contributor

Oh my! This look is just beautiful. Very cool!

Honored Contributor

Lola, This is gorgeous. I love the colors you used and the floral design is fantastic. This is a top contender for me. I also love that dress. It's a tiny bit out of my price range but a girl can dream a little can't she?

This Mani is just what the Dr. Ordered in this cold Winter. It actually is 57 today and sunny ......and I am elated!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Very pretty Lola, I love the blue polish with the orchids , very pretty. I think the only blue polish I have is kind of a light denim color and hubby picked it out because if he had his way everything in the house would be blue. LOL! It's overcast here and we had a 40% chance of rain but of course didn't get 1 drop. I always look forward to your NOTW.
Super Contributor

Hi there, wildob3, thanks!

I'm so glad you finally got some pleasant weather, DREAMON! I guess we both will just appreciate MK's dress from afar, but I thought it was a fairly retro design (except for the triangle of exposed skin).

Angel, it actually rained here this afternoon for at least 5 min., so we have to be satisfied. Sun's shining again now. I know, men do love blue, don't they? I like it too, but with some variety thrown in. Have a good week!

Lola
Super Contributor

Hi Lola,

It's lovely. The stamping is perfect! I can see you are quite skilled and they look perfectly done.

I have Pro 05 on my future purchase list and I may have to change it because the flower print looks so delicate and I like that.

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My post didn't save. Ggrrrrr. This is my favorite!! I liked it so much that I'm going to try stamping. I ordered this plate on Amazon. This is so lovely!!