Super Contributor

Re: ~ NOTW ~ (Nail of The Week!)

On 7/29/2014 2cockers1cat said:

This is a delightful mani. I like the varying placements of the glitter, as well as the color choices. I hope to see a fall version of this very appealing design.

Cyn

Hi Cyn, missed you too, over the weekend. Thank you! I especially appreciate the compliment, since I came up with this design myself! In my first attempt, I was copying someone else's design and it just didn't fit my eye, so then I started experimenting with the diagonals and came up with this and I like it too. Before I got it photographed, I actually drew out the placements on a sheet of paper so I wouldn't forget (sad, but true!). Yes! A fall version. Help me remember, OK?

Lola
Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 just bee said:
On 7/26/2014 patheticcosmetics said:

Hi Lola,

Since I'm hot today my first reaction was ooh, so cool & refreshing looking. Then, Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bar [don't ask] & a Victorian Christmas ornament.

Very pretty, delicate, & dressy.

This is funny because I had the same reaction. The ornament makes sense because the colors and textures work, but there's really no logical explanation for the Good Humor bar. But that's what popped into my head, too.

Should we be seeing a professional about this?

(Blue Bunny makes this one.)

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Hello just bee. I saw that there were more replies today so I came on & saw this yummy photo. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow & I think I'm going to buy some strawberry shortcake bars. I've never tried Blue Bunny, don't know if my grocery store carries the brand, but I'm going to look.

I do a "nail" association. My immediate reaction to Lola's nails. Most of the time it happens, other times I come back & see if anything clicks. The ice cream just popped into my head. We must have been on the same wavelength.

I don't think there is a professional who could deal with my mind{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.

Thanks for the laugh just bee. Have a great day.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 patheticcosmetics said:
On 7/29/2014 just bee said:
On 7/26/2014 patheticcosmetics said:

Hi Lola,

Since I'm hot today my first reaction was ooh, so cool & refreshing looking. Then, Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bar [don't ask] & a Victorian Christmas ornament.

Very pretty, delicate, & dressy.

This is funny because I had the same reaction. The ornament makes sense because the colors and textures work, but there's really no logical explanation for the Good Humor bar. But that's what popped into my head, too.

Should we be seeing a professional about this?

(Blue Bunny makes this one.)

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Hello just bee. I saw that there were more replies today so I came on & saw this yummy photo. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow & I think I'm going to buy some strawberry shortcake bars. I've never tried Blue Bunny, don't know if my grocery store carries the brand, but I'm going to look.

I do a "nail" association. My immediate reaction to Lola's nails. Most of the time it happens, other times I come back & see if anything clicks. The ice cream just popped into my head. We must have been on the same wavelength.

I don't think there is a professional who could deal with my mind{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.

Thanks for the laugh just bee. Have a great day.

You, too! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Lola, thank you for the tip! I have an Ulta nearby and will stop by in the next couple days. I admit I have been a long time lurker and wish I had half your skills!
Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Jeannie29 said: Lola, thank you for the tip! I have an Ulta nearby and will stop by in the next couple days. I admit I have been a long time lurker and wish I had half your skills!

Well, I thank you so much, Jeannie29. I'm confident you're going to love S.V.!

Lola