Esteemed Contributor

Re: ~ NOTW ~ (Nail of The Week!)

On 3/8/2014 muttmom said:

This is truly a work of art. You should send it to Michael Kors and tell him he inspired you.

I agree. You really are so artistic. Just beautiful

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

You have SO many choices with 10 new plates, SilentDance!! Do you prefer to dream up your own ideas or try to duplicate designs you've seen someone else do? I can get overwhelmed too if I just start looking at plates and/or polish, but if I look through the designs I've seen and saved, I'm able to come to a decision from 2 or 3 that appeal to me at the time. Good luck, and most importantly, have fun!

Aw, thank you so much, Irshgrl! I think I might have "artistic tendencies", but certainly not of the level to really call myself an artist. It's fun to dabble though.

Lola
Super Contributor

Wow that's beautiful Lola!

Super Contributor

Lola your NOTW will be missed….have a GREAT vacation, be safe{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Lola ..Have a fantastic Vacation!!!!!

Super Contributor

Hi there Rununculus, and thanks! Nice to "see" you again.

Well, txrose, I thought twice about even mentioning I wouldn't post NOTW this week -- would anyone even notice? LOL. You'll surely get your wish to see a Spring mani when I return, although I'd still like to show the one I did this week, the "last winter mani", lots of positive comments when I was out and about.

Hi DREAMON, I'll certainly try! I'm actually pretty good at enjoying myself, provided the right circumstances, and this trip is to one of our favorite resorts. Can you say hot stone massage? ... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Lola
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 WhateverLolaWants said:

Well, txrose, I thought twice about even mentioning I wouldn't post NOTW this week -- would anyone even notice? LOL. You'll surely get your wish to see a Spring mani when I return, although I'd still like to show the one I did this week, the "last winter mani", lots of positive comments when I was out and about.

Hi DREAMON, I'll certainly try! I'm actually pretty good at enjoying myself, provided the right circumstances, and this trip is to one of our favorite resorts. Can you say hot stone massage? ... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Yes everyone would notice, you've given us a nice thread to look forward too.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Be safe my friend.

Valued Contributor

Lola,

I can shout, "Hot stone massage!!"

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 txrose said:
On 3/14/2014 WhateverLolaWants said:

Yes everyone would notice, you've given us a nice thread to look forward too.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Be safe my friend.

Kiss, txrose!

Lola
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 2cockers1cat said:

Lola,

I can shout, "Hot stone massage!!"

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Yeah!

Lola