Honored Contributor

NORVELL TANNER ON FASHION'S NIGHT IN

Could it be just me or the color in my TV, but the model they used to show the before and after using the tanning product looked awful. She WAS orange and any hypermigmentation was also exaggerated. 

Most tanning products will also "tan" or darken any other darker areas on face or body. Some are better than others. The product presented last night would be a "no" for me.

Frequent Contributor

Re: NORVELL TANNER ON FASHION'S NIGHT IN

Shanus, I am so glad you have written this post. I was incredulous last night when Amy made her number one selling point that this product did not make you orange.  The model was orange and really did not look good. It was not your TV. I wonder if they think we can't see? Or don't believe your lying eyes? Really strange to say the least.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NORVELL TANNER ON FASHION'S NIGHT IN

The self tanner from Tarte was presented last night with Kirsten.  The model, Mary, held her arms up, one with and one without.  The one with was a rust orange color and her elbow was 10 shades darker.  It was a terrible representation of the product, but at least it showed it's "true" color, so to speak....Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!