Honored Contributor

TOMORROW (Sat.11/30) at Nordstrom: Purchase 2 mascaras of your choice and get a third one free.

Now, that's a good deal!!

Respected Contributor

Re: NORDSTROM MASCARA MADNESS

Thanks!  I just ordered. Macy's had this deal about a month ago and I missed out.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

TOMORROW (Sat.11/30) at Nordstrom: Purchase 2 mascaras of your choice and get a third one free.

Now, that's a good deal!!

Thanks!  Just ordered!

Valued Contributor

This is a really good deal. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks. I just ordered. After years of trying different ones narrowed it down to a Benefit and Dior. It's getting easier now that fewer browns are available.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure, but think this is a once a year treat. I'm a drugstore mascara user myself, but the Nordstrom mascara event was part of a sale email. 

Respected Contributor

I think it's twice a year. I have eye problems and really do throw out a mascara every three months. I can't get a good shade of brown in the drugstore. I also use justforredheads.com.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm not sure, but think this is a once a year treat. I'm a drugstore mascara user myself, but the Nordstrom mascara event was part of a sale email. 

Twice a year they do this. I always buy my 3 at the events and Im good for a year. This year I bought 1 Yves St Laurent, 1 Bobbi Brown and 1 Mac. I think the MAC was the free one since it was the least expensive.

The nice thing is you can even buy the small trial sizes and get 1 free. I have bought the 3 MAC false lashes for $10 each so got 3 for $20.

Love Nordstrom!