Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

This Maybelline might interest you @kwkelley. It has a double-ended brush, each with it's own tube for lower and another for upper lashes. As you can see there is the smaller brush for the lower lashes but I like to use it on my upper lashes because it gets close to the lash line and will not lay down a lot of mascara...it puts just enough to make the lashes more defined without clumping. 

69849635-3d73-4015-beb0-2f4602af4c40_1.38e43496358988fd992db293c725f509.jpeg

@SilleeMee   Ooooh! That’s interesting. Might check that out.

Honored Contributor

Re: NON-CLUMPING Mascara?

[ Edited ]

I wipe almost all of it off the brush/applicator onto a tissue before applying it.

I use Maybelline Great Lash (non waterproof) and replace it about every 3 months.

$7.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I use Physician's Formula...in a green tube. I love it.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35wrote:

I wipe almost all of it off the brush/applicator onto a tissue before applying it.

I use Maybelline Great Lash (non waterproof) and replace it about every 3 months.

$7.

@VaBelle35. I usually prefer less expensive mascara because I also toss it after 3 months...used up or not. Sometimes, if another mua recognizes me, I’ll get a few samples of the expensive ones (Lancôme, Dior Show, etc), but usually don’t purchase for myself. I really don’t see too much difference in that item of makeup. I spend my mu dollars on foundation and concealers where a good match in color/texture/coverage is more crucial.

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@VaBelle35wrote:

$7.

@VaBelle35. I usually prefer less expensive mascara because I also toss it after 3 months...used up or not. Sometimes, if another mua recognizes me, I’ll get a few samples of the expensive ones (Lancôme, Dior Show, etc), but usually don’t purchase for myself. I really don’t see too much difference in that item of makeup. I spend my mu dollars on foundation and concealers where a good match in color/texture/coverage is more crucial.

@Shanus

That's smart.  Unfortunately, black mascara makes me scary looking, so I need dark brown.  Very few samples come in dark brown and very few lines make a dark brown.  Even Great Lash only comes in dark brown in the non-waterproof.  Waterproof comes in brown black, so I use that on days when I need waterproof.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Essence Lash Princess in the black tube with mint green writing. It’s about $5 at Ulta. I agree with @Shanus about buying expensive mascara. 

I received a sample of the new Sephora mascara in a recent order and it was 👎🏼  I just always go back to the Essence mascara. 

Super Contributor

Thanks, everyone. There are some good affordable solutions here. I appreciate your responses.