Honored Contributor

I'm noticing there's no Trish on the schedule through mid-April and she hasn't been on since the holidays. If not Mother's Day, then when?

I confess to swaying from my BB for certain items when traveling because the packaging on BB is not travel friendly...large powder, large round bronzer, etc. 

I purchased a Trish organizer w/ magnetic pages & learned on YouTube how to take pans out of my compacts for Z palettes & use the Trish magnetic pages instead so the organizer holds shadow, blush, bronzer, powder on magnetic pages &  pouches hold mascara, foundation, liner and lipcolor & pencils. There are also slots for brushes. 

I leave the travel size organizer packed since I'm visiting w/ Mom one week every month.

Since I don't watch HSN often, has anyone heard about another visit from Trish McEvoy?

Valued Contributor

I miss her being on!  My Trish gal at NOrdy's left the store, and they've not replaced her, so I actually am using more of my Laura Mercier stuff again.  I do love TM planners and keep one at work, and one ready for travel. 

Hope she has a show soon!

Honored Contributor

Re: NO TRISH ON HSN?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus,      Go to her website and send an email asking when she will be on HSN.  I purchased a few products from her 4 or 5 years ago but her prices kept going up and I went over to Laura Mercier.  If you travel a lot, I can see that Trish' portable makeup would be appealing.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus,      Go to her website and send an email asking when she will be on HSN.  I purchased a few products from her 4 or 5 years ago but her prices kept going up and I went over to Laura Mercier.  If you travel a lot, I can see that Trish' portable makeup would be appealing.  Cat Very Happy

I "dable" with LM, BB, TM!  They all have some perfect items for me!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Post your question on the HSN Beauty Forum, one of the reps from HSN will answer you.

Respected Contributor

Re: NO TRISH ON HSN?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus Funny you should ask.  I just checked the schedule this morning to see if she were going to be on.  I don't use a lot of her products, but I do use some, and the quality is excellent.  She was supposed to have the TS several weeks ago, and they changed it last minute and got something else from another line.   I wonder if they are distancing them selves from each other?   Pls let us know if you find out anything.

Honored Contributor

She's on a book tour regarding her new book. She also has some sets including her book for sale at all major department stores so that is taking up some of her time. Her usual TSV isn't until June/July so I expect we'll see something then (maybe the book).

It also looks like she's bringing out new lipstick shades and upping the skincare game. Looking forward to whatever she brings. : )