Super Contributor

Shelbelle, I truly like Dimitri but I just can not understand why he was on so much. Then I could not understand why what I was using from Skinn was not giving me the results I needed. Not that he is not a good person--he is very nice and I feel he is truly speaking from his heart but---too much is too much and Shop has him on so frequently that it gave me a red flag. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

well gee didn't they just have like 12 TTVs just a week or so ago?

Valued Contributor
About a year ago I ordered some kits from SKINN and a couple from Suzanne Sommers using the 6 Value Pay. I did not re-order until the Value-pays were paid off. It sure tool self-control though. Lol! I did not watch when they were on and I plan to do the same until my current SKINN payments are gone. The only thing I need right now is toner so I will buy that at Ulta. However, I think it is a mistake for SHQ to not have TTV for SKINN. A lot of customers that are not on this board might be disappointed and buy less product.
Super Contributor

Good! I won/t be tempted to buy anything! Hopefully he won't have a new product or a great makeup kit, my money can stay safe.

Super Contributor
On 8/16/2014 chisos said: About a year ago I ordered some kits from SKINN and a couple from Suzanne Sommers using the 6 Value Pay. I did not re-order until the Value-pays were paid off. It sure tool self-control though. Lol! I did not watch when they were on and I plan to do the same until my current SKINN payments are gone. The only thing I need right now is toner so I will buy that at Ulta. However, I think it is a mistake for SHQ to not have TTV for SKINN. A lot of customers that are not on this board might be disappointed and buy less product.

Not so my dear Chisos---These women and MEN should I say do not realize the marketing aspect with Skinn and for that matter ANY skin care line on Shop, QVC and HSN or whatever around this world. They have an agenda and sweetie that is the way it is. SORRY--that is the way it is. Yeah, customers that are not in tuned to shopping channels may not know this but we in the public that are in touch do. The vendors need to be honest in what they sell especially when it is OUR MONEY IN OUR POCKET!!!

Super Contributor

I just checked and he has a new palette of shadows and lipcolors that look beautiful, 36.00

Super Contributor

WHOPIEEEEE!!!

Valued Contributor

LOVE Dimitri and his products! They work GREAT for me. I do use some Isomers and watch Manuela for the education. Both Skinn and Isomers have great ingredient decks! However, most of Isomers is not moisturizing enough for me and each little bottle tends to be quite expensive (though worth it if it works). I also don't see great improvements, though I don't have bad skin to begin with. The very BEST thing I have ever used is Skinn's trio of Huile NutiVitale, Hydro Surge, and Vit C powder. Together they moisturize, minimize my pores, and firm up my skin. They are also within my budget. I use them every morning and evening and my skin has never looked better.

All that being said, I am fine with no TTV for Skinn this time. I decided a while ago to stick with what I know works for me and try new things only once in a blue moon. I need to let my credit card cool a bit.

Contributor
On 8/16/2014 beautymogul said:

I just checked and he has a new palette of shadows and lipcolors that look beautiful, 36.00

Hi. Just wondered what palette you were talking about? I love his palettes and didn't see any new ones.

Respected Contributor

I have at least a years worth of stuff. I did send back the Deep Wrinkle Protocol TTV because it broke out my face. I don't know what I was thinking, I don't have a wrinkle on my face. I guess I thought it would help prevent wrinkles. I am sticking to the Stem Rejen, and I love the Sugar Lips and 6 X Balm. Those are the only things that seem to help my dry lips.